- nine -

I have you, and that makes me smile
everytime i think about it.

I have you, and that makes me smileeverytime i think about it

"What is happening here?"

I turned to look at the owner of the voice, Xander, and he does not look happy.

Is he angry that I came?

He came towards us and the environment suddenly became tense.

I looked at the girl who I was talking to and she looked scared but is doing a good job hiding that.

"Sir, this girl was trying to get inside the building and I politely asked her to leave." She said looking at me with disgust.

Politely?

"I heard everything clearly, Ms. Bianca. And it was anything but polite." Xander said calmly. Too calmly may I add.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I said nothing inappropriate. I asked her to leave the pizzas here and that we will make sure they reach the person who ordered them."

"Did you, now?"

I want to say something but she's right, she was doing this job and these pizza box and the drinks are too much to hold together so I'm just going to save my energy in holding the food.

They are precious and needs to be handled carefully.

Xander noticed me struggling with the drinks because the next thing I know he took everything I was holding and held them for me.

He's so caring.

"I already told you to keep them here, now look sir has to hold them because you can't do your job right." The girl or Ms. Bianca said anger in her voice.

She moved forward to hold to box but Xander stopped her.

"My job?" I asked once her words registered in my head.

"Yes, your job. Or do you want me to remind you that you came here to deliver the pizza?" She said to me before looking back at Xander.

"Sir, I'll make sure the pizza reach the floor above and that she leaves the building as soon as possible. You don't have to worry."

"Enough." Xander's voice boomed again.

I think I made a bad choice coming here. I clearly made everything worse. Xander doesn't look happy either. I decided to leave slowly not to disturb them.

But as soon as I turned a hand stopped me.

It was Xander and before I could ask what he was doing he started questioning Ms. Bianca.

"Do you remember the conversation we had last week, Ms. Bianca?" His voice calm again.

Ms. Bianca gulped and nodded.

"Please remind me." Xander ordered.

"But this time I was doing my job, sir. All the food that is ordered needs to be recieved at the reception and then we'll send it to the floors above." She said eyeing Xander's hand holding my hand for a quick second before looking at me and then giving her full attention to Xander.