- twenty four -

If everything's good and it's great,
why do I sit and wait 'til it's gone?

If everything's good and it's great,why do I sit and wait 'til it's gone?

"I'm going on a date!"

"Okay. Can you shut up now?" Enzo said, sulking on the couch.

"I can't. It's been so long since I've been on one."

"Well, some of us are still sad about their breakup." He said, pouting as he looked at me.

I went and sat next to him.

"Babe, I know it's hard on you but from what I know you were dumb to be in that relationship for so long but I'm so happy you broke up because you deserve so much better than that asshole. It's not your fault for trusting him."

"I know but I want to go on a date too." He said as he rested his head on the pillow on my lap and looked at her.

"How about we go on a friend's date? We can buy a dress for me, and then we three can go for coffee? What do you say Lizzy?" Evara, who we have the permission to call Eva if we want, finally looked at me.

I've been sitting here watching these two argue for the last hour, that too on the silliest topic.

"I would love that!" I said, "want to go, Enzo?" I asked him.

"With you? Yes. With her? No." He said as he made a face at Eva, who in response threw a pillow at him.

"Then go cry in your room, if you don't want to go with us because lizzy and I are going." She said as she sat on the arm rest on my side.

"I hate you."

"The feelings mutual." Eva said as she got up, but they both had a smile on their faces.

I love this!

"We love you too!" Both Enzo and Eva said at the same time.

I said it out loud, I'm not even surprised at this point.

"I love this. Not you guys." I said as I pushed Enzo'a head to get up.

But before I could leave I was pulled back by Enzo and he got me in a headlock.

"Liar." He said as he ruffled my hair, making me laugh.

"Aww." I heard and looked up at Eva clicking our pic, "See! You guys look cute! Now shift and let me in!" She said and before we could move she dropped herself in between me and Enzo, so her legs were on Enzo and she was on me.

"Smile." Enzo pulled me to him, as I pulled Eva to me.

We clicked a few pics and I set the one of Enzo and me as his contact photo.