- sixteen -

It's never too late to go after
what makes your heart beat faster.

It's never too late to go afterwhat makes your heart beat faster

Yesterday was a wonderful day. I enjoyed spending the day with Xander.

I am so grateful for everything he did yesterday but I don't think he had to do all of that because I know I was already better the moment I met him. We met not so long ago yet I feel so connected to him.

Today, I'm feeling so bored because I don't know what to do.

Nate is in his school, so is Enzo. Xander is at work. I texted Evara last night and she has work too. So that leaves me with nothing to do at home.

I texted Xander in the morning as usual. Just simple texts we exchange, even though we have nothing else to say to each other but we wish each other a good morning and a great day and I like it.

I like it because even if the texts are small and simple, it means even if we're busy with our own lives, we make sure to include each other in the smallest way possible.

Since I got nothing to do I decided to deep clean the house as we have had the house clean and checked for any kind of damage or household pests.

But I am bored and the house needs cleaning and some of the decorations are still in the box because both Nate and I never got the time to open and arrange them.

We had a lot of time if I'm being honest, but we decide to chill instead.

I started with the kitchen and checked if any of the items there are expired or need to be refilled, and if we also need to go to the grocery someday soon.

There were so many things in the kitchen, and I couldn't focus anymore because it was a mess.

It was not a mess before but after I decided to clean it, it became a mess.

Ignoring all of that I decided to head to the other room.

I re-arranged the living room but they all looked weird and the direction which I chose for the couch didn't match with the direction to the Television. So I decided to arrange them back.

I get now why it was kept like that because from that point we can see the television and the way to the kitchen and also look outside the house at the same time.

Genius.

I decided to ignore how much time I wasted on arranging the living room to only have it the way it was before.

I kept working with the small stuff like the photo frames and small decoration items.

I opened the box of the items left to arrange. It contains a few of dad's favorite items. I made space for them on the shelf near the television.

They were given to him by mom whenever she had to go anywhere outside the town she will bring him small items that matches his personality and reminds her of him. Some were bought by him.