- nineteen -

Anywhere with you,
is everywhere I want to be.

"Can we go out?" She asked me as soon as she was done with the cookies

"Sure, where do you wanna go?"

"Nowhere in particular, just for a drive. But we don't have to, if you don't want to."

"We will do anything you want. We will go anywhere you want."

"Then let's go!" She said jumping off the stool.

"Careful!"

One moment she was sad and now she's a ball of energy. She's cute!

"Let me change real quick and I'll be back in a minute!" She said before sprinting upstairs to go to her room.

Meanwhile I decided to look at her phone again to see if it's working or needs to be repaired. I tried multiple times but the screen is broken.

I sent a quick text to Sebastian telling him I need someone to repair a phone.

"I'm ready!" Angel shouted as I heard her running on the stairs to get here.

"We are not in a hurry, don't run on the stairs!" I told her sternly. One can easily get injured running on the stairs.

She made a face at me before turning towards the main door.

Wha-

Anyways.

As soon as we were outside the house, she locked it and we moved to my car.

I opened the gate for her, to which she replied with a small thankyou.

"Where are we going?" She asked as soon as I started the car.

"First to my office, then we'll drive around." She nodded in reply.

"Can I play some songs?" She asked me after a few moments of silence.

"Sure."

She connected her phone and soon a song started playing. I have heard it before, curtesy of Marciano.

I won't admit it to him that I like it.

It was a song from the band One Direction. And as Angel sang the song I might have hummed along, giving myself away that I know the song because just as I did that she was ecstatic.

"You know the songs by them? You have to sing the next song!" Who am I to deny her?

The next song was surprisingly one of the only songs I remember the lyrics of. I made a mental note to listen to every song by her favourite artists just so I can sing with her.

As soon as the tune of the song started she was looking at me. Her expressions looked like a little kid waiting for a candy.

"Goin' out tonight, changes into something red.
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress.
Everything she never had she's showin' off."