S1-6

[CHAPTER 6]
confession trial.

Fortune-telling is getting popular at the school. Airin, as a psychic, doesn't believe in them because she has precognition herself. But why is it so popular today? Who knows, maybe for clout chasing.

"Hmph, how stupid. Fortune-telling is just an illusion created by a bunch of people who pretend to be prophets." Kaidou said.

'I agree. But I know you're going to go anyway,' Airin said while packing her things to go home. Why is every single chapter starts with them going home?

After school, Airin walked past the said 'House of Fortune-telling'. A lot of people are in the queue. As expected, Kaidou's there with a disguise that is slightly too obvious.

Suddenly, a girl just got outside and squealed, "She said that my thread of fate is intertwined with Satou Takeru!"

Girl, isn't he like, 33 years old?

"Ah! I was told that I'm going to go out with Yamazaki Kento! I'm worried about what am I going to wear on our date..." Another student said.

'The thing you should be worried about is why are you going to date a 27 years old guy who doesn't even know you.'

Damn, Airin. Who hurt you today?

Let's go back to Kaidou. He finally entered the place. Airin as usual, a curious cat, uses telepathy from afar to listen to the conversation like a podcast.

"Welcome to the House of Fortune-Telling. Please, have a seat." Kaidou looked around the place. It gives much of a shady place.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Clairvoyant Makiko. How can I help you with?"

"Well, I don't really need any help..." 'Hmm, she seems pretty darn fishy. Seems like she's a regular person after all.'

"W-what... What exactly are you?! You have a different kind of aura about you, you're not like regular people..." The fortune-teller finally catches Kaidou's attention.

"W-what... huh?"

"I have been doing this job for some time now, but this is the first time I've seen a person like you... You're not a regular human, aren't you? You seem to have a special ability that transcends humans... But I can't tell if it has awoken yet.."

'Don't tell me he'll believe that?' -Airin, frowning at the situation.

'S-SHE'S THE REAL DEAL!'

'This guy's hopeless.' -Saiki, in his invisible form, facepalmed. Airin doesn't notice him because he's invisible. And yes, he followed him also.

'This one's really gullible... but then again, all of these kids are stupid...' The fortune-teller laughed to herself. 'This guy really thinks he's something special. Obviously, he suffers from chuunibyou.'

"You're worried about something, aren't you?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" Kaidou can't maintain his posture.

"Fufufu... I knew it. It's a matter of friends and friendship, right?" she noticed how worried Kaidou was, "That's it! You're worried about your relationship with people and your friends!"

"How could you have known that?!"

'This guy is just way too easy to read' -Saiki

'You're just too easy to read, dumbass' -Airin