S1-18

[CHAPTER 18]
a way to spend summer.

Today is just like any other normal day at the school, but the students are excited about the fact that summer vacation is coming soon. Including Airin, of course. She cannot wait to spend her time without schoolwork but wonders where she should go.

'Ah, my brain suddenly wants to go outside on the vacation, but I have nowhere to go...' She closed her eyes as her head started to hurt thinking about where she should go.

"Erm, do you have a moment, Saiki?" She opened her eyes to see Kaidou and Aren talking to Saiki, who is in front of her.

"I was chatting with Aren, but do you want to get a motorcycle license with us over the summer?"

"Get lost."

"According to Aren, we can get our licenses within 2 weeks if we take a training course."

Of course, Saiki turned them down. Like he would join them, lol.

"Ah, are you looking for other people to join? I'm free." Airin joined the conversation.

"Really? But it's pretty expensive.."

"It's fine, I got nothing to do this summer." And they agreed to meet each other in a few weeks, in the middle of summer.

'Now I got something at least one thing to do in summer.'  she went outside to take a walk for a while, but someone appeared in front of her.

"Oh-- hello!" Reita winked at her, but he received a smack on his forehead.

"Get out."

"OUCH HUHU-- Wait, I'm actually inviting you. We should hold a summer camp for the Occult Club!! There's a famous haunted spot near my family's temple, so..."

"No, thanks."

"HEY! YOU'RE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB, AND THIS IS MANDATORY!"

"Mandatory, my ass. Get out."

"Come on, it's just for two days! If I could win Arisu, I can set you up with---"

'With who????'

"AIRIN!!!!" He was interrupted by someone who shouted from the room nearby. It was Ichika. Wait, who is she again? Yeah, right. The forgettable character, even though she has striking pink hair. Wanna check what she looks like? It's at the beginning of Chapter 4. You're welcome.

'WHAT WAS THAT?! STOP FORGETTING ME!'

Sorry, dear. It's just that you're more forgettable than Chiyo.

"Hey there, squid!!" Reita teased her.

"FUCK YOU! I'M NOT A SQUID!" She rolled her eyes. Reita ran away before Ichika could do more.

"Ah-- I was going to ask you.." She reached for Airin's hand. "And please stop rejecting me! It's just a date to the amusement park!"

"...?"

"Erm, you see! There's a theatre group there that performs amazing shows! Not gonna lie one of the members is pretty-- but you're prettier, of course! They're even using robots since it's only four of them..."

'Robots on a theater stage?' Airin can't comprehend the words.

"It's just nearby, in Shibuya! Anyway, what it will be...?"