S1-13

[CHAPTER 13]
fire up... well, with rocks.

"And so, I will now be taking charge in place of the teacher. The topic today is that the PK Festival is in a month. Therefore, we'll be using this time to decide what our class project is going to be!" Hairo announced to the class.

The PK Festival is a cultural festival that occurs every year in the fall. Like the other events, the students feel excitement throughout their bodies. Thinking about what're they going to do or who will join them to go around.

Someone suggested a yakisoba stall, but some were unable to help because of club activities. They agreed to make an exhibition so that they'll have time for the other activities. One of the students has a poop-shaped stone that he found in the backyard of the school. So everyone agrees to make an exhibition about interesting rocks.

"Okay! So is everyone okay with our class doing a 'rocks from our school display'?"

"Yeah! No complaints here--!"

"WELL, I HAVE ONE! YOU WANT TO DISPLAY ROCKS WE FIND AROUND THE SCHOOL!? IS THIS A JOKE!?" He shouted. "YOU ONLY GET 3 CULTURAL FESTIVALS IN YOUR WHOLE HIGH SCHOOL CAREER, YOU KNOW!? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET FIRED UP OVER SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!? IF YOU HAVE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES, THEN YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK TWICE AS HARD!!! IF AFTER SCHOOL WON'T WORK THEN WE CAN JUST COME IN THE MORNING!!"

"SETS YOUR SPIRITS ABLAZE...!! GET MORE FIRED UP!!" He cried while yelling. Rengoku Kyojuro, is that you?

And as expected, he persuaded them successfully. The classroom's back in the mood.

Hairo had a suggestion, "It's also an exhibition, but how about we all fold 1,000 paper cranes? That's 1,000 cranes per person! Wouldn't the full 38,000 cranes be amazing? Actually, let's round it up to an even 50,000! That's 1,389 per person! We could do that in a month!" His classmates shared a gloomy expressions.

"I think it's better to have a food stall."

"Yeah, a shop would be more memorable than an exhibit."

"I see... I thought it was a good idea..." Hairo scratches his head.

'It's practically torture.' The students thought in sync. He decided to write it on the board anyway.

Takahashi raised his hand, and suggest that they should make a maid cafe. On the other hand, Chiyo suggested that it should be a cross-dressing one where boys have to wear maid outfits instead. Airin was interested to look for guys to wear maid outfits.

'Hehe... Nendou and Kaidou cross-dressing would be funny, though. Then there's...' She stopped when she accidentally imagined Saiki wearing a maid outfit.

'Idiot! Not him! I meant also, Kuboyasu or Hairo or... err... I don't know any guys here.'

"I see, that's an interesting idea. Anything else?" Hairo didn't even write that down. "How about you, Teruhashi?"

"I... How about a planetarium?" Her idea + charisma got their attention.

"WE CAN'T GET UP SOMETHING LIKE THAT--"

"Shut up, Hairo. It's decided."

"It's a planetarium. Nothing more, nothing less." Teruhashi won over Hairo.

Airin slammed her desk and stands up. "I get that planetariums are cool, but I disagree. The cheapest I found costs 298--"

"It's affordable, then--"

"Shut up. It's 298 US Dollars." She looked at the student who interrupted her with a disgusted face. She took her phone and type something into it.

"Well, if we'll convert it into Japanese Yen, it'll be 33,858 yen. I saw some better planetarium machines but they cost 25900 dollars... it would be 3,364,759 Japanese Yen. You're telling me you guys will buy this expensive machine, then we'll just use it once?" She sits down.