S1-14

[CHAPTER 14]
a smile that shows one's genuine feelings.

It's time for another year. Everything still looks the same although it feels different. Well, it's been 20 days since the new year started.

One of the students noticed it was snowing outside, so they invited the class to go outside to play. Everyone was too excited that their uniforms started to be covered with snow.

"Oh! Let's have a snowball fight!!" Nendou said, preparing a snowball. As expected, Hairo got interested.

'No matter what the challenge, if Nendou is my opponent, I'll definitely win!!' While thinking of defeating Nendou, the snowball he just formed melted into water.

"HAIRO!! IT'S MELTING!! IT'S MELTING!!"

Hairo made another and throws it to Nendou, but it ended up like the first one.

"HAIRO!! IT'S MELTING!! IT'S MELTING!!"

While standing in the middle, Airin stared at the snowball she made, not even sure what to do with it. She was just watching the others play. On the other hand, Kaidou threw a ball behind her intentionally. When she took a glance, he was acting dumb as if he didn't do anything.

"Oi," She called him as she prepared a large one (the size of a human head) and throw it at him. It hits his face, making him stumble.

"That's unfair! Just make a small one!" He whines.

When he recovered and was about to have revenge, Airin mischievously grinned and then looks at Kusuo, who was busy melting the area where Hairo was. She made another ball, hit his nape, and simply walks away.

When Kusuo felt the chilly sensation on his nape, he looked in the direction of where is it from. Just as he turned his head, Kaidou accidentally hit Kusuo's face with the snowball, making him annoyed.

Kaidou pointed at Airin's back, defending himself, "W-wha! It's not me! It's her! That was just accidental-"

Kusuo didn't say a word and buries him in a pile of snow. The next thing she knew, he was coming straight for her and threw a ball in her head. And of course, she did the same. In the end, both of them are a mess, full of snow in their green uniforms.

Airin laughed it off as she throw another one last time at him before going inside the school building to close the door quickly before Kusuo even got in. As she steps forward, a cold sensation embraced her back. When she looked at him, he walked past her, casually shaking off the snow in his uniform.

"Y-you! It's fucking cold!" Airin shouted at him as she dried the snow that was put inside her uniform. She was thinking about a lot of revenge she can do to him when she heard a chuckle.

Her eyes widened at the sound he made.

'I just heard Kusuo chuckle...'

Meanwhile, in the schoolyard...

"H-heyy?! Someone, please get me out here!?" Kaidou struggled to get up as a large pile of snow is above him. He's the only one outside as everyone's going back to their classroom.