S2-5

[CHAPTER 25]
ten minutes.

"Okay, we'll stop here for today." The math teacher concludes as she closes the book and erases the written notes on the board. "Please don't forget the homework that was in the textbook on page 127."

NEO GOT MY—

Almost everyone in the class sighed in relief and began talking from one student to another. Between classes, they have a 10-minute break, which feels just right to reflect on one's life decisions in life.

Of course, we need to change stuff for a while. I don't want you to read each chapter with a frown, wondering why most of the scenes are happening either before or after classes.

As I said, a 10-minute break was the ultimate bliss of being free from the agony of each class, but for a certain person, it's the most agonizing time. Let's hide him under the name of Saiki Kusuo.

'Are you mocking me?'

Anyway, it's been two weeks since his accidental time-traveling. He was left with another question what happened to Nomad and Kusuke in that alternate universe.

But the thing is, he hasn't sent the letter to Airin yet. He looked over to the seat behind him, but Airin left to go to the bathroom. Just as he was about to leave the letter on her desk, someone approached him first.

"Hey there, Saiki." Kaidou appeared on the scene, with him forcing his voice to lower down the pitch. "To solve this mathematical proof devised by demons, I'd like to borrow your gray matter. Last class, I was lured into the heart of this labyrinth, Triangular Function!"

"Go and learn how to ask someone for help first."

After a quick topic recall, Kusuo was left alone once again– not for long.

"Saiki! Why don't we go play some dodgeball outside!?" Said by Hairo.

"Pass."

"Hello, Saiki! Are you eating your lunch early?" Mera.

"No, go back to your seat."

"Yo, Saiki. Wanna chat behind the school? How about on the rooftop, or at the bottom of the stairwell?" Kuboyasu.

"Here is perfectly fine."

"Oh! Hey, partner! Oh? Partner, oh!"

"Don't come here if you're not going to say anything."

"I heard broke people don't have free time. Since I had free time, I came to school." Saiko.

"Then study. Hm? Someone's at the school gate."

"My show was recording in the area, so I snuck out to see Kokomi—"

Before Makoto could finish his sentence, he was arrested by the police for trespassing.

"I'd like some advice from Yumehara-senpai." Arisu from Occult Club.

"Then go see Yumehara herself."

"Saiki!!! Let's go look around for first-year girls!!" I don't need to tell you who this is.

"Stop entering my classroom and go back to your own."

"Sa–" Before she could even complete a word, she was bombarded immediately by the boys (ew).

"Teruhashi! Did you understand what was going on last class!?"

"Teruhashi! I went to the cafeteria and bought all flavors of juice. Which one would you like!?"

Seems like Kokomi's having the same troubles as well.