S1-10

[CHAPTER 10]
three days and two nights.

Here, a lady stands alone with her sorrows. A young, beautiful girl named Teruhashi Kokomi has a lot of things on her mind today.

'I wonder what I should do... I, a flawless beauty, find myself so bothered by one man... Why have I been thinking about that man so much... Love? No, it's different! I simply can't tolerate how an ordinary guy like him won't say 'offu'! I will make him say 'offu' one day! Saiki Kunio... what a nuisance.'

On the other hand, here too, is a girl alone with her worries, Yumehara Chiyo. Am I the asshole for not introducing Chiyo in the earlier chapters? Maybe I am. My apologies Chiyo stans.

'I haven't made any appearances lately...' you just did in the last chapter.

'That was just a cameo! And that's not the problem... It's Saiki. It's not going well at all. It's almost some invisible force working against me... I wonder what to do...'

What a coincidence that they bumped into each other in front of a cafe and decided to go together. Kaidou, Nendou, Saiki, and Maehara are also in the same place. I don't know the reason why they're there but the two girls haven't noticed it yet. Right after the guys were seated, Airin went to the cashier to take their order. 

Let's go back to Yumehara and Teruhashi.

"I think this may be the first of us meeting outside of school like this!"

"Now that you mention it, it must be true~" Kokomi smiled.

"So, Kokomi comes to places like this, too..." Chiyo looked around the place and noticed a familiar figure. It was Airin carrying a tray of food.

"Yeah, sometimes. For reading and studying." After that, they got surrounded by silence as they don't know what topic to bring in.

"Ah, come to think of it, school trip's pretty soon.." Finally, Yumehara got a good one.

"Okinawa, right? It sounds like it'll be fun.."

"Yeah... I'm looking forward to it..." 'Three days and two-night school trip with Saiki...'

"That's right..." 'Three days and two-night school trip with Saiki...'

"Kokomi-chan, do you have someone you like?" Because of that, Teruhashi accidentally spits out the drink. "So you have someone in mind?!"

"I-I don't... It c-came out of nowhere, so I got surprised..."

"Well, that makes sense. You don't seem like the kind of girl who has troubles with love, Kokomi~"

"Do you have one...? Someone you like..." Kokomi swift herself out to the topic.

"Uh well, kind of..."

"Ehh?! Who is it?"

"T-that's a secret~"

"Someone in our class?!"

"Yeah... Uh well, Sai--" Teruhashi spat out the drink again as Yumehara spoke.

"What? Sai?"