Part four: He loves me?

Oml fourty reads tysm you epic beans ^^

Word count: 2287

- Two Months later-

"Hey! Get back here!"

You ran swiftly, dodging stunned bystanders as you ran away from the Military police. For the past two months you have been keeping a low profile, hiding in the shadows and mugging people while they least expected it. You didn't steal many things, just enough valuables to keep you, Mary and Bella alive. Today you got a little clumsy and let your guard down while mugging someone. Someone had spotted you and before you knew it, the Military Police were behind your tail. They didn't know who you were, because you used the black cloak you loved so dearly. It hid everything about you, from your facial features all the way down to your gender. What they did know was that you were now a highly wanted criminal. Lets just say you did a bit more than steal... you would beat up men when you found them harrasing a girl. You would beat up people abusing children. You would beat up just about anybody if you thought they were doing something wrong. Mary did not totally approve of this, but you let her know only a few details. Apparently, Mary got a broken rib while Danny was beating her, and she had to stay in bed to recover. She was heartbroken when she heard about all that happened, but she assured you Kai would be okay. Her thoughtful words didn't help your guilt, though. For the past two months she was in bed recovering while you were out fighting for survival. You were careful, though. You never got anything more than a few scratches and bruises.

Using your maneuver gear to swing to a nearby building, you took a sharp turn. Kyle had taught you how to use it, and it was fairly easy. At first it seemed impossible, but within time you got used to the way it worked. The only thing you hated was the belts, which bothered you and limited your flexibility. It didn't take long to master it though.

"They turned! Go after them!" You heard another voice demand. Pfft. As if these morons could catch up to me.

Swinging at an insane speed, you turned around while still swinging ahead. There were about seven Military police wimps, each of them with surprised looks on their faces. You smirked in a teasing manner, knowing it was the only part of you not covered. One of them looked shocked, another looked outraged.

"Get her!" The angry man said, trying his best to reach her. It was all in vain though, because you were still faster. Nobody knew anything about you, except for your lips. That's the only thing visible to anybody. Nobody even knew your voice, because you never spoke.

Turning back to face forward, you dodged a tall building and took another sharp turn. Turning suddenly was always your favorite. It was both unpredictable and always slowed the Military police down. This was their third time chasing you these two months. The first time was actually the first week you began this new life. You stole someone's money carrier, and just your luck, they were behind you and caught it. The second time was when you were bored and wanted some thrill. You were messing around with them, coming out of nowhere and pushing them off buildings. They eventually predicted your next targets and caught you. That time gave you quite a scare, but you managed to squirm out their grasp and get away. Though you knew the white haired boy, the one who grabbed you, probably knew your gender. When he was restraining you he could feel your curves under the cloak, but if he knew he didn't tell anyone. At least that's what you think.

Glaring forward, you heard the voices get fainter. Deciding you had enough with swinging, you landed on a roof and began jumping. It was quite easy to lose them. Within two minutes, they were at the other side of the city while you were heading home. You walked in the shadows until you reached the familiar quiet street.

"Mary, Bella, I'm home!" Oh, that was another thing that changed during these past two months. Bella, the annoying red head girl, was now living with you. You ran into her about a month and a half ago. She was sleeping on the streets, her skin bruised and dirty. Since you felt bad for her, you brought her home and took care of her. Besides her annoyingness, you two became pretty good friends. She made you laugh, and when you were around her you became a big dummy. You loved to call her Baldwin since she had short boy hair, and she hated it. She would call you Hoodwin in return.