Part 9: The escape.

A/n.

For anyone wondering, I haven't updated this shit for uh... since February and it's November 27th rn... I have everything written down already. Aot is kind of drying rn (💔) but I'm sure it'll come back soon, once the final season is released lol. So that's kind of my motivation for this atm. ANYWAYS-

Word count: 2153❤️

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Rape and Lust

.

.

.

Some days later

Some days have passed. How many? You didn't know. You've been listening to Danny and doing whatever he asked you to do, which wasn't much. Sometimes he'd ask you to sit on his lap- which you obeyed, despite how weird it was. You needed to fool him. You needed to escape. You needed to live again.

Right now you were laying on the provided bed, fiddling with a loose string of yarn as you stared into space, deep in thought. When will you be able to see Mary, Kai, and Bella again? You sighed. Time seemed to slow when you were trapped in that room. Boredom got the most of you. It also didn't help that you kept replaying the earlier events in your head. You cringed, guilt and humiliation washing over you. You really let him touch you like that... weird.

"Good morning, my love," you suddenly heard Danny purr. When did he come in? You whipped around in the direction of his voice, heart skipping a beat when you laid eyes on him. Not because of love, but because of what he was holding.

A note.

From Mary.

"Give me that!" You launched towards him to try and snatch the envelope, but he quickly turned away.

"Uh uh uh, you will have to earn it."

"Earn it?" Desperation and anticipation made you itch.

"Yes. You must earn it."

"You said that already, dumbass. How can I earn it?" He smirked at your words. Yeah, you might've been nicer to him, but your sarcasm was still there.

He waved it in front of you with a smirk.

"I want you."

What-? This dumb man already has me, what more could he possibly want? I'm literally in a small room, trapped with this hobo!

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a man. I'm needy. And I've been patient for long enough, y/n."

You swallowed. "Where is this headed..." He put the envelope in his pants pocket then sat down on the bed next to you. He smiled oh so sweetly, putting his hand on your thigh. That made your cheeks warm, and you scooched away. You let out a gasp of surprise when he jumped on top of you, his face right above yours. Some of his dark brown hair laid on your forehead, making it tickle and itch. His eyes wildly bore into yours, a spark of fire in there that you never noticed before.

"I want you." His voice was laced with lust. You could tell. And that scared the shit out of you.

"Ew- what! No!" You pushed him off you, catching him by surprise. You bolted up and put as much distance between you and him as you could. When he looked up at you, his face was seething with pure anger. Pure anger? Usually he respected your wish for him not to touch you.. why was this time different? You eyed him warily, shielding yourself when he stormed over and grabbed your hair.

"Now you little shit, I give you all my love! I give you everything! And you still don't love me back!" He shook you violently, stopping only to stare into your eyes. "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?!?" Be dug his nails into your shoulders and you winced in pain.