Part 8: His...

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry it took me so long to update- I promise I still have a lot more writing already written lol- anyways enjoy this!

(TW: Suggestive Lust )

Location Unknown

Snuggling closer to trap your heat in a blanket, you turned your body to get into a more comfortable position. You let out a comfortable sigh, pushing your hand under a cold pillow while snuggling to the furry cloth. Slowly opening your eyes, you blinked to adjust to the light. Your body was aching like hell, and your hand had a weird irritation. Forcing yourself to sit up, you closed your eyes and stretched your arms out.

"Good morning, Mary. Goodmorning Baldwin." You yawned as you plopped back onto bed, clicking your tounge as you stared at the ceiling. Wait... my ceiling isn't yellow? Jumping out of bed, you were instantly on your feet.

Where am I?

The room you were in wasn't so big, only a bed and a dresser. The floor was smooth and felt rather pleasant, but the ceiling was textured and coarse. Looking around, you spotted a window and ran to it, only to find out it was bolted shut.

"Tsk. What's the point of a window if you can't see out of it?"

Turning away, you spotted a heavily locked door. Sprinting over to it, you pulled on the handle. To your disappointment the locks wouldn't budge. Hissing in frustration, you looked around the room for something you could pick the locks with. After failing to find something of that sort, you tried to break the knob off. With no such luck, you retreated back to the bed and sat down.

"Damn my body aches..." you mumbled as you took the pillow and rested your face on it. Memories from yesterday, or how many days you were here for, returned to your head. Danny, he drugged me to sleep. Ugh. Of course that warthog did that. Since I was asleep, and I suddenly appeared in this room, I guess it's safe to assume I'm in some location he brought me to.

Sighing, you let your body fall back onto the bed. Your bones were hurting since you overworked them, and you brought your hand to your waist. The glass was gone, and you were suprised to feel bandages covering your deeper cuts. That's strange...The door locks started moving as someone unlocked them from the other side, catching you by surprise. Bolting under the covers, you made it seem like you were sleeping. You were in no mood to talk.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you were aware of the footsteps making their way to your bed. Willing yourself to not look, you felt the persons shadows fall upon your face.

"My my, what a beautiful angel we have here." A weight next to you indicated the person, Danny, had sat down next to you. Clenching you're unnoticeable fists, you fought the urge to get up and run. Silence followed after he said that, and you flinched when you felt the coolness of his hand stroke your chin. Don't touch me!

"I know you're awake, y/n."

You didn't move.

"Get up, I want to see you're beautiful eyes sparkle."

You angrily opened your eyes then spat out, "The only way they sparkle is with hate."

Danny chuckled, laying down next to you. You opened your eyes fully and tried to scotch away but forgot your blanket was engulfing you. Instead you just pulled the covers over your head to get his ugly face out of your mind.

"Come on now, that's no way to treat your owner, is it?"

Your anger hitched when he said that. Owner? Owner!? I'm not a fucking dog! You took in a deep, shaky breath, trying to manage the overwhelming anger he caused you to have. You quickly turned around and pushed him off the bed as he gasped, surprised by your actions.