Part 14: A Misty Encounter (Tw)

Trigger warning for potential rape (since not consent) 

We got some fluff here from our dom daddy Levi Shmevi

Word count: 2340

.

.

You made your way to the women's locker room with a fresh pair of clothes. It was really late and you couldn't sleep, plus, showers always relaxed your nerves and helped you think. You lifted your hand to grasp the door knob but to your dismay it was locked. Huh. You looked away with a frown. Where else could I bathe? Your eyes caught a sign that read "Shared Shower Room", and you walked over to find it open. Inside was bright white, steamy and hot and a small, pleasured shiver went up your spine when the warm steam made contact with your skin. You closed the door behind you before making your way to a bench and setting your clothes down before noticing the sound of another shower on. Someone else is up? You didn't pay them any mind as you stripped your dirty clothes off and threw them into the dirty bin before stepping into one of the showering stalls. You quietly hummed a phonky toon as you squirted some shampoo onto your hand and began washing your hair. The shower was extremely comforting and relaxing, and it was the only time you let your guard down to a more relaxed state. You grabbed a bar of soap and scrubbed your body to free yourself from dirt because of training all day.

I wonder how Mary and Bella are holding up? I really hope Danny hasn't done anything to them. And Kyle... a slow sensation of loneliness settled into your stomach like a pit. I miss him. His betrayal had bothered you more than you expressed. You really did trust him. Love him. You tried to push him out of your mind but to no avail. Does he miss me? He would've made an amazing soldier here. You quickly finished up your shower and put on your underwear before grabbing a clean towel from the overhead cabinet and stepping out the stall, your mind still on Kyle. You remembered how his brown eyes sparkled when he talked about the overground. He would really like it.

Suddenly your eyes widened when you noticed the Corporal seated at one end of the bench with a towel covering his waist down, and shaving foam on his chin and cheeks while he held a razor with one hand. His eyes were focused on you before he blinked away. Clenching your grasp on the towel wrapped around your body, you gulped before walking over to the mirror to brush your hair. You had to admit... the way his wet hair plastered to his head and water droplets covered his body was hella hot.

"I heard you barely talk to the other Cadets, y/n," he blandly told you without averting his gaze from straight ahead. "I heard Shade never talked either." He got your attention and you stopped brushing your hair. "..be careful, someone might put two and two together." Was he actually being helpful? You turned to him to see him nonchalantly staring at his reflection while removing some shaving cream off his face with the razor.

"I-uh... thank you I guess. I didn't think of that." He didn't answer. You softly bit your lip and turned back to your hair.

"You're going to join my squad soon. You'll have time to practice with us before our next expedition." You nodded but didn't say anything else and you saw him look at you from the reflection.

"You might want to be careful. Titans are very dangerous creatures..." his voice had a strange edge to it. You just nodded again. He angrily stood up. "You've had less training than all the other Cadets. You've never even seen a titan before." You nodded once again which caused him to storm over to you, bracing yourself before turning around just in time to see him grab your arm and jerk you towards him. A small gasp escaped your lips.

"Listen here little shit, when I speak to you you give me more than a small nod," his eyes bore into yours and you were very aware of his tight grasp. "That is disrespectful. I don't waste my breath on something so worthless just to be dismissed." Anger bubbled inside of you at his insult.