Part 10: So we meet again?

Hey wsp im posting this the next day lol.....

Word counts: 1727

Also add my discord id like to see who reads my stuff and I don't bite so... 

CORXPSE#0244

.

.

.

He waited for you to answer, yet you stayed silent. Someone besides him growled, and you recognized that annoying silver eyed male that sat on you before.

"Get the fuck out the way." Levi simply stated.

You gulped, turning to the crowd. The people were mumbling things, some shouting for you to move while others looked infuriated and some calm. You spotted Danny amongst the people. He was curiously looking at you, a smirk on his lips. You glared and flipped him off, causing many people around you to gasp. Turning back to the soldiers, you stuck your tongue out at them and snickered.

"Good luck killing yourself, you immaculate douche bag jerks. I'll be praying for your deaths, especially you, ErWiN sMith." You smirked as his comrades looked awestruck with your statement, and Erwin just looked a little surprised.

"E-excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me. Fuck you and your ugly ass hobo looking self. Fighting for humanity my ass." You smirked, observing their shocked reactions. You felt determination and energy spark through your veins, yourself being in an amazing mood.

"Anyways, goodbye now losers!" You turned away but were stopped when you felt someone grab your arm. Turning around, you felt your heart leap when you saw a pair of silver orbs staring back at you. "I-uh let me go..?"

Levi leaned in, glaring his eyes at you as he aggressively squeezed your arm. You gulped.

"I've seen you before..."

"I mean- this world is pretty small. Nothing special about that." You tried to pull away but he held firmly.

"It's not that. I recognize you..." his skeptical glare made you squirm, and you attempted to pull away yet again. "Can you let go now?" Something about how Levi held you made you feel weird.

Levi held his stare at you until he was finally pulled away by the brunette. Allowing you your freedom. "Levi! Leave the poor girl alone, opinions don't change what your worth. Plus, she's right. You've probably seen her around here before." The angry man didn't reply, his eyes still glued to you before he turned away with a scowl.

You smirked as you turned away, ready to begin your exploration of the outside world when you remembered the man after you. Wearily glancing around the crowds, you failed to locate the brown haired male. A shiver made it's way up your spine as you couldn't find where he was, meaning he could sneak up on you at any time. Damnit... turning back to the annoyed looking soldier, you frowned. Glancing around, you noticed a building that had a somewhat grippy surface. You took a deep breath before running to the direction, clenching your muscles as you jumped over multiple people's heads before landing on your feet. Looking back, you ignored everyone's shocked expressions as you were only looking for one guy. Gulping in relief, you were about to start climbing up the house when you felt someone grab you by your throat midway.

"Augh!!" You screeched as you were pulled back, landing on the ground with a thud. Opening your eyes, you saw the familiar looking ninja guy above you. "You again!" Your opponent just yanked you up by your hair, causing you to loose your balance and clumbsily fall down again in pain. And this is why I miss cloaks... you internally groaned. You bolted up only to be caught in the arms of the brown eyed male. Let me go! He then used his 3D-mg to move to the top of a building, but you used your leg to sock him in the face midair. He instinctively let you go to cover his face, and you landed on the ground with a thud. Rolling then jumping from off your back, you looked up to see him falling next to you. He landed, taking a moment to regain his balance then turning towards you. You smirked, willing him to go on. It'd been a while since you felt your fist against someone's face. You longed for that feeling again. Suddenly dashing towards him, you made it seem like you were going to blow a punch to his face but then you slid on the ground, taking him by surprise as he tripped. Not giving him a chance to recover, you grabbed the back of his hood and yanked him up. He squirmed a bit then smashed the back of his head against yours. You let him go with a screech, covering your nose with your hands. Blood dribbled down, angering you. He jumped on your back, strangling you. You staggered backwards a few steps before falling, crushing him under you. You rolled so that you were directly on top of him, and you growled as you punched his nose. He screamed, throwing you off him before he tried to get away. You grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to stop his escape as he turned to you to blow a punch. You dodged it before getting a direct hit to his ribs. Then you slid around him and punched his cheek, then his chest. After that you jumped over him and kicked his neck. You innocently smiled, crossing your arms as you watched him stagger with his hand to his neck. He lowered his mask to spit out blood, and you widened your eyes. That mouth looks awfully familiar... he turned to you, blood dribbling down his mouth as he frowned.