Part 12: The first meeting.. why is he interested in me?

This is actually so cringe and kinky- Levi is such a dom daddy.. you can tell I had some preferences back then- 

Word count: 2317

.

.

•Time skip brought to you by how slow it goes in math class•

Slowly opening your eyes, you groggily moaned as you felt your entire body hurt. It was like everything was bruised- everywhere. But that pain was incomparable to the pain you felt when you remembered the past events. Kai- my boy- my love- He's gone. You clenched your jaws to stop yourself from letting out a sob.

"Oh, you're awake." Turning to the direction of the voice, you let your eyes focus onto a male nonchalantly sitting on a chair. You were unable to make out his features due to his face being submerged in shadows.

"Who-Wh-where am I?" You blurted out, clasping the blanket that was over you. Finally looking around, your eyes darted around. You were in a bedroom.

"Relax. You're in my room, you've been knocked out for a while now." The male boringly told you. "Why am I here?" You breathed. The male stood up, slowly walking towards you, his features being illuminated by the lights. You remembered his name to be Levi. Your breathing was fast as he observed you, his gray orbs barely moving at all.

"Tsk." He turned away, heading towards a door before walking out the room. What? Your thoughts were traveling everywhere, trying to comprehend what was going on. You then heard the door open again, and Erwin stepped in.

"Are you feeling alright?" The blonde male asked. He closed the door behind him, cautiously taking slow steps towards you, making sure not to startle you.

You sadly blinked. Am I okay?

"...not really."

Erwin nodded, settling on the end of the bed. He was looking at the floor, as if he was going to say something but unable to form the words. Finally, he turned to you, his blue eyes flashing with concern.

"I'm sorry for the... loss you had to endure." Turning your head away, you nodded while biting your lip. Yeah... me too. Erwin cleared his throat. "We were unable to locate Danny, or that other boy. But don't worry, we're on the search for them. They'll get their punishments for what they've done." You nodded again. An awkward silence filled the air. The silence was killing you.

"Why do you hate me?"

It took you a moment to register that Erwin had asked you a question. You cast him a blank stare. "What?"

"When you were blocking our carts- you said you were praying for our deaths, mainly mines. Why is that?" You stared at your hands which were under the blanket. Why did you hate him?

Because he almost killed Kai.

But now, you realized with a sob, that none of that mattered. He was dead.

"No reason... it's nothing, Erwin. Forget I even said that." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" You nodded. He also nodded. "Alright. You must be hungry, after everything you've been through. Although I'd like to ask you some questions,and I'm sure you have some for me, we can save that for once you're rested and fed."

You swallowed as he got up, turning to you before opening the door and stepping out. Alone with my thoughts again. "Hooray". Normally being alone was comforting, but this time it was different. Everything was different. Danny had caught you. Shown you his true colors. Kyle is a traitor. Mary and Bella are gone. Kai is dead.