9. "Light Reading"

[Time jump to their fifth year at Hogwarts]

The Ordinary Wizarding Level (often abbreviated as O.W.L.) was a standardized subject-specific test taken during Hogwarts students' fifth year, administered by the Wizarding Examinations Authority.

Hermione was obviously very enthusiastic about this upcoming exam, to the point where she practically dragged Draco to the library with her every day. Although if you ask her, she would tell you that those were "study dates", oh Draco.

While on their way back to the Gryffindor tower, Hermione suddenly brought up the topic of going to the library and reviewing the materials from class today. This is the 65919th time she used the words "library" and "studying" together this week. Draco complained by pinning Hermione to the wall and keeping her there until she accepted his idea of relaxing before studying. After they sat down in the common room, Draco rested his head on Hermione's lap, trying to avoid the topic of exams, library, and studying.

However, Draco lost every time. In the end, Hermione would successfully bring him to the library and make sure he's at least staring at a book for two hours.

As expected, Hermione got perfect scores on all her exams. As for Draco, he did surprisingly well for his reputation. Of course, he gave Hermione all the credit. "My scores? Oh yes, all thanks to my awesome girlfriend!"