1. A New Start

This was his 7th year at Hogwarts, and hers too. He secretly has a crush on her, but she doesn't know. She thought he hates her, but she's wrong. He thought she wanted to kill him, but he's also wrong. He doesn't know if she wants to help him, and she doesn't know if he wants to have her. His family dislikes her kind, and her family doesn't even remember her.

He is Draco Malfoy, and she is Hermione Granger.

Both of them are in a war, and both of them are fighting for what they believe is right. He's fighting for her, and she's fighting for him. Draco wants to save Hermione from getting killed by his aunt, and Hermione wants to save Draco from Voldemort and his father. But they rarely even talk to each other, so they don't know what each other is fighting for. But they do know that they care about each other, deeply.

When the war was finally over, Draco had a flashback about Hermione.

"You filthy little mudblood!" Draco yelled at Hermione when they were in their first year at Hogwarts. Hermione ran away with tears in her eyes. Then Draco realized that he was also hurt by his mean words, but in a way he couldn't tell what the feeling was. Draco ran to Hermione to apologize, and she stared straight into his eyes. "You know what Malfoy? Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if YOU were the hero, and Harry was the bad boy." Draco looked down. "I'm sorry Gra...Hermione..." 

Later that day Draco found his dad's time-turner... He wants to know...

"Revercio." Draco pointed his wand at the time turner. And he turned it many times until it stopped at the birth of him and Harry Potter.

Everything around him changed, he did too.

It's a brand new start, for everyone...