12. Room Temperature

The Room of Requirement. 

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. 

This mysterious room took the form of Draco's dorm when it sensed their presence. Draco held onto Hermione's hand as if he's holding on for dear life. The two sat down on "Draco's" bed. The air got so quiet to the point where they could hear each other's uneven breathing and nervous heartbeat.

It started off slow.  

Draco's trembling hand found its way from Hermione's face down to her waist. His other hand rested behind Hermione's neck. Hermione could tell that Draco's scared. He's scared of messing up, scared of being pushed away from her, scared of himself. She wanted to comfort him, but she's scared too. She's scared of losing him.

Draco felt warmth. Gentle and calming. Hermione brought out her courage and leaned into him. 

Arms wrapped around youthful bodies, droplets of sweat sliding down. Neither of them knew what they were doing, yet it felt right. They're safe with each other. Hermione winced from the pain, but she didn't express any negative emotions. Draco tried to be gentle, but he didn't care about his own pleasure. He paid extra attention when Hermione's expression tensed.

The sheets smelled like strawberries and mint.