Traveller's Prologue End!

"Feeling any better"

"Yep."

"Mind getting you head off my lap then?"

"Nope."

So yea, after going to a Statue of the Seven I'm feeling way more better than I was a while ago.

Ah... If only my vision gave me healing abilities like Bennett.

As for Aether and Paimon, we left them behind. Why? We just couldn't be Bothered. Besides, we saw Barbara walk out and see them so they should be here soon

And while we wait, imma take my time resting on Venti.

'Ahhhhh he's so comfortable!'

"My legs are aching-"

"Nobody asked Venti."

He sighed, leaning against the big tree as his hand rested on my head giving it a little rub every now and then.

I felt peaceful for once and not destructive.

'Venti should really pass as a woman, these legs are proof of my statement..'

Eventually, I began to feel drowsy as I nuzzled into the bards legs. My body was fully relaxed and my eyelids began to close.

Sleeping is really a great thing y'know. I always remind myself how merciful life is to give me the ability to sleep and have dreams.

To forget, even for a moment about my existence.

'Unlike some black and blue haired golden eyed adeptus who steals peoples dreams and-'

I- nevermind, sleep. Yes. Sleep. Love sleep. Worship sleep. And care for sleep.

And now, I sleep.

______________________

*THUD*

"Hweghck-"

I woke up to the feeling of my head making contact with stone. Instantly, I got up and caressed my forehead in pain.

I didn't even bother to look up before complaining.

"If you're gonna stand up mind giving a little warning!?" I shouted.

Venti laughed.

"No."

"You son of a-" I looked up to see Venti and the travelling duo behind him, Aether and Paimon aka Emergancy Food aka Chicken aka edible stuff aka turkey for thanksgiving-

"Oh hey guys! How do you feel huh? You going good?" I asked.

Aether looked at me with concern. "I should be asking you that.. Are you ok?"

"Of course I ammmmmmzzzzzz. So, what are we talking 'bout huh?"

"Oh! That's right!" He turned to Aether and Paimon.

"Aether, you should head to Mondstadts neighbouring nation Liyue. The Geo Archon, unlike me, administrates his entire nation personally."

My ears perked up at this. "Oh yeaaaaaa! We gotta go soon! The dude only descends once a year to give his 'DiViNe PrEdIcTiOnS' which somehow sets the direction for liyue for the rest of the year."

'Imagine listening to stupid divine predictions, ha, couldn't be me.'

"Even so, it sounds like he's working much harder than a certain someone." Said Paimon as she looked at Venti intently.

Venti grimiced and rubbed his head.

I rolled my eyes. "You have a point, anyone can work harder than you Paimon." I stated.