The Chef from Liyue

I remember once having people you cared for me in the past.

Yeah, a lot of them.

We fought, we laughed and we cried together.

And now, they returned to the earth: for that's where all living return to.

Tch, this isn't fair at all.

________________________

rd POV

"Common hurry up guys! I'm hungryyyy!"

The pyro user look back at the duo, who were walking right behind her. After running around the place following Akemi they soon gave up on running and just followed.

Paimon huffed. "Whew, for a person who's hungry you sure are energetic right now.."

"Of course I am! And I can't eat you since according to Aether, you're the Emergancy Food. Right Aether?"

The black haired girl looked over to Aether who ginned back at her.

"Yep, pretty much."

"Excuse you! Paimon is-"

"Yea yea.. you're not- Oh! Look at those butterflies Paimon!" Akemi said pointing towards them.

And so, they chased the butterflies while Aether watched happily.

Until he was pulled into the bushes that is.

Following in his pursuit, Akemi grabbed Paimon and jumped into the bushes once she realised the situation. Once they ducked down they saw a certain blue haired girl with a cute bear with her.

She shushed Aether before looking into the direction where a horde of boars were.

'Score. Food heaven! Forget Paimon this is better!'

She drooled at the sight of seeing the gateway to food heaven infront of her.

Akemi snapped out of her daydream when she heard Xiangling talk.

"Keep it down! I'm hunting!" She says in a hushed voice.

"Lemme join you bestie I wanna eat some of that too-" She was stopped by Xiangling who continued to talk.

"I always heard about the wide range of ingredients you can find in Mondstadt, and it looks like it's true!"

Aether looked at her curiously. "Are you a hunter?"

"No- I'm a chef! A chef on a mission to find rare and exotic ingredients from all corners of the world!" She announces.

Akemi smiled. "Well that sounds great!"

"My name's Xiangling, I'm from Liyue Harbour. And you?"

Aether motions towards himself, "I'm Aether."

"Hello, my name's Paimon!" She says politely.

'Wait- hold on that ain't right!'

"Since when were you so polite? Anyways, you remember me right Xiangling?" I said as I pointed to myself.

Xiangling paused, staring at Akemi for a while as if she didn't know who she was.

'Wait did she actually forget me-'

"Oh! Akemi it's you!!!" She cheered.

The said girl let out a sigh of relief. "You really had me thinking you forgot me for a second y'know."

The cook laughed. "I couldn't recognise you without the short hair and the calm atitude, sorry!"

Shrugging her shoulders Akemi spoke. "Wellllll I guess that's a valid reason."