Chapter two

Sophia

We pulled into the parking lot for the first time in multiple months. It was both refreshing and making me want to leave and never come back. But soon, I will be leaving here and going to college. Thank God.

I hadn't even stepped out of the car when I felt arms wrap around my body and heard the screaming of my crazy best friend, Anna.

"Oh my gosh I'm never leaving you again!" She said as I wrapped my arms around her, too.

"That is correct. I will pull a human centipede, if necessary."

"Oh gosh please don't. That movie is actually scaring." She's right. That movie is truly awful.

"Hey Anna." My brother said while getting out of his car. "Nice sweater." It's the same sweater I'm wearing, he just has a massive crush on her.

"Thanks J." She said, hardcore blushing. Anna also has a thing for him. I have no clue why, she's way out of his league.

"Oh good God, get a room." I said, pulling her arm into the school. I saw her look back at him before we continue walking.

Lets make this crystal freaking clear. I love the idea of Anna and J dating. I love it because I know that he would treat her right unlike every other douche in the school who would use her because she's gorgeous. He also knows I'll kill him if he hurts her.

Not actually, but close.

"Why don't you two just admit the gross feelings you have for each other and date already? It's getting old." I said, still pulling her down the halls.

"I don't know, when will you and mr. hot over there admit the cute feelings you have for each other?" She said, pointing over to Jake.

Jake Whitehorse. Yes, Whitehorse. Star quarterback, school play boy. Also known as the creepy guy that's oddly obsessed with me.

"Oh trust me, Mr. Creep has confessed his odd feelings countless times. A gross amount."

"Oh yeah, I forgot he's a creep." Of course she did. He only ever creeps on me.

The bell rings, and we start walking to our first class, English, which we have together. I suddenly feel two pairs of arms around wrap around my shoulder. I look to my left to see my brother walking with me with his arm around both of us and— ugh ew— Kace on my right. "Get off of me." I said pushing his arm off. "You're going to stink me up."

"Oh please, you look and smell like you haven't showered in a week." He said, walking to the same class. Of course he has first period with me. Super freakin swell.

~~~

Class went by weirdly quick. Probably because we didn't do anything, but I'm most definitely not complaining.

"Hey Soph!" I heard, feeling a hand wrap around my wrist.

I turned my head to see Jake standing next to me. "Hi Jake."

"So I was thinking..." he said, putting his arm around me. "You. Me. Dinner tomorrow night. What do you say?"

I laughed at his absurd question. "I say you take a hint and leave me alone." I pushed his arm off and walked away to my next class.

"I'll get you one day, make no mistake." He screamed out, making me roll my eyes.

I didn't mind the attention at first. I enjoyed it, even. But then, having the most popular guy in school have the hots for me freshman year turned into the guy who's peaking in Highschool having a four year long obsession with me that has gotten so out of hand, I had to block him on every and all platforms after getting not one, not two, not even three, but five fucking sex tapes of him banging a different girl every time. One video was emailed, yes, emailed, with the subject line of "three hoes and none of them as hot as you". That's the day I discovered it was possible to block emails.

"He really can't leave you alone, can he?" James asked, coming to stand with me.

"He really can't. I've done everything you and I have talked about when dealing with him, too. I don't understand what I did." I said, getting annoyed.

"Hey, no. You didn't do anything. Don't go around thinking he's a normal person and you're just leading him on. He's a creep ass pervert and that has nothing to do with you." One thing about my brother is he's always been in tune with every one of my emotions. It's a twin thing.