A/N

Hi beautiful people! So I'm here because I have a few things to say.

One: thank you so much for getting sophia to 200+ reads. I know that's not a lot but it is to me and I'm so happy about it!

Two: this is the most important thing...

Obviously as you could tell from the last chapter, things are taking a turn for the worst. Meaning there will be things in the upcoming chapters that could be a problem so here is a little run down and disclaimer on what is to come.

The upcoming chapters of sophia will include sensitive and mature content such as talks and acts of eating disorders, suicide, slight (possible) violence, and coping in ways that some may not agree with.

If you are one of the people who don't agree with the ways in which sophia has chosen to cope with her loss of Zach or you think she is over reacting, please stop reading. And definitely do not comment on her coping mechanisms for there may be other people in the comments who cope in similar ways and you typing something rude could be triggering to said people.

Now for this part...

If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illness, please visit
https://www.betterhelp.com/get-started/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=Search_PPC_m&utm_term=betterhelp_e&utm_content=133524759310&network=g&placement=&target=&matchtype=e&utm_campaign=15234220559&ad_type=text&adposition=&gclid=CjwKCAiA_omPBhBBEiwAcg7smT-npbP_vSUGZNn343q9IKexAnv-s58jRT6mV1ekvKtEhFfHwy2HzhoCFy0QAvD_BwE&not_found=1&gor=start-go
to talk confidently and confidentially with a licensed therapist.

I love you guys and a new chapter will come out soon!!

<3