Chapter twelve

Sophia

We sat at the lookout looking out on DC for almost two hours before Zach said it was time to go home. He probably said that because I had been asleep for about fifteen minutes and he decided to finally take me home so I can sleep in my bed. He picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso like a koala bear. He put me in the car, but not before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

He's so cute.

I smiled up at him as he closed the door and walked to his. He got in the car and started driving to my house. While driving, he grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. He held on to my hand for a while before I sleepily put his hand on my lower thigh and started drifting off to sleep. The cold feeling of his rings felt oddly comforting. He drew small shapes with his thumb on my leg just above my knee. Before I knew it, I fell asleep, his hand still on my leg with mine on top of his.

After a while, I felt myself getting picked up. I slightly woke up to see Zach holding me as if I weighed as much as a feather. He walked into my house and took me upstairs after greeting my dad. When he walked into my room, he immediately put me on my bed and went to take off my uncomfortable shoes. Why I chose to wear those, I don't know.

He kissed my head and started to walk out before I grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Wait," I said, slowly sitting up. He looked at me, confused. "Stay." I said looking up at him. "Please?" I asked. He smiled and nodded and I got excited.

It's going to be like a sleepover.

I told him to get some of my brothers clothes while I change and with that he left my room to go to James'. I put on a pair of Nike shorts and one of my massive t-shirts that I had stolen from James that went down to my knees. Zach walked back into my room in a pair of grey sweats and a t-shirt that was clearly James' because it was too small on him. Zach is much more muscular than James yet they were the same height, so the pants fit fine.

"That shirts too small." I said, laughing at it.

"Well what'd you expect?" He said, pretending to be upset.

"Just take it off." I said, getting into the bed. I looked up at him to see him smirking. "Not like that, you freak. It's clearly uncomfortable. And I'm not a pervert so I can see you shirtless and be perfectly fine." I said, grabbing my tv remote. He rolled his eyes and took of the shirt.

I was wrong.

He climbed into his side of my bed and opened his arms for me. Cheesy.

I climbed into his arms and turned on my tv. He looked down at me knowing exactly what I was going to turn on.

"Sophia I swear to God if you turn on that show, I will leave." He said looking down at me.

"No you wont." I said, turning on She-Ra. It's the best show, how could I not turn it on?

He attempted to get up but we all know I wouldn't let that happen. As he tried to get up, I tackled him back down, laying on top of him on my back.

"You're so weird." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He let me sit in his lap as we watched the show. I was actually shocked when he let us watch it.

After a while, I got even more exhausted. I rolled onto my stomach, now hugging him and going to sleep. He turned off the tv and kissed my head before whispering, "Goodnight princess."

I smiled into his chest and fell asleep in his arms.

All I felt was safe.

~~~

I woke up still laying on Zach. I got up slowly, making sure not to wake him up.

He's so cute.

I walked downstairs to go to the kitchen when I see Anna. Not only Anna but Anna in one of James' shirts.

"Well hello." I said, walking into the kitchen.

I saw her blush as she turned her face from me. "Hey." She said, drinking her coffee. "Your dad made coffee." She said, stuttering.

"Anna." She turned around to look at me. "Did you and-" I said before stopping myself as she started hardcore blushing. "Oh my God! Holy crap Anna!" I said, jumping around.

She started laughing. "Can you shut up? You'll wake him up."

"Anna!" I said grabbing her hands and jumping around. "You actually did it! Holy crap Anna this is amazing!" I couldn't stop smiling. This is amazing. I've always wanted Zach and Anna to be together and now they are. She couldn't stop smiling either. He makes her happy. Really happy. And that makes me happy.

At that moment, we heard the boys coming down the stairs and I looked at Anna as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sophia. Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" She asked leaning back onto the counter.

"Nope. Nothing new on my end." I said, fixing coffee as the guys walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Zach." Anna said, prolonging the I's in hi. He looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Hi James." I said, copying her mannerisms. We both glared at each other and smirked.

James walked over to Anna and wrapped his arms around her, causing me to smile again.

Zach quickly followed James' movements, wrapping his arms around me. "I made you coffee." I said, handing him the cup I just made. He smiled at me and kissed my head as he took the cup.

"What's up with those two?" He whispered into my ear, referring to the married couple next to us.

"They were together last night." I whispered, smiling up at him. He widened his eyes and looked over at them smirking. "They're cute." I said, looking at them.

"You're cute." He said, placing a kiss on my nose.

This is weird to me. Everyone is happy. We are all happy with each other. We've never had it where we were all happy with each other. This is all we need and in this moment, everything is perfect.

Especially Zachary. He is perfect. He is everything I've needed this year. He's my everything.

And here, with these people, with him...

I am home.

~~~

Thank you for reading chapter 12 of "Sophia"!!

This was more of a cute little filler chapter than an actual full chapter but I feel like it's cute.

See you guys next chapter!

Love you guys.

<3