Chapter four

Sophia

We pulled into the house where the party is at. I immediately saw every person from our school whom I either didn't care about or hated.

I don't hate many people so it's mainly people I just don't give a crap about. Aka the popular's.

Basically they all think they are the next Blair and Chuck. And they're all extremely annoying.

We got out of the car and walked inside. The party wasn't formal but knowing our school, everyone would be wearing tight dresses, so that's what we did.

*Sophias dress*

*Sophias dress*

We were correct because everyone was in tiny tight dresses.

Almost immediately, we were bombarded by girls who want J's and Zachary's attention. Zachary was feeding bread to the murder while J just left the flock as quickly as possible. He came over to us and wrapped his arm around Anna's shoulder. I faked gagged then walked to get us drinks. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I knew who it was.

Jake.

"Excuse you?" I said, moving his hand. I knew it was him and not someone hot because he had no rings on.

I grabbed two cans and tried to walk away, but he stood in my way. He took the one I had for Anna. "Move Jake." I said, seriously.

"Ooo scary. Your mean." He was clearly wasted. The party started less than fifteen minutes ago, and yet I'm not shocked. This mans tolerance is the same as a ten year olds.

"Go take an Advil and mess with someone else." I said, trying to walk away again. He grabbed my arm, which I quickly grabbed back. "Take the hint Jake."

"Why wont you admit that we are meant to be?" He said, slurring his words.

"Because, Jake, I'm not your type. You don't even know me." I said, once again trying to walk away.

"Says who? Who says your not my type?" He asked, blocking my way again.

"Jake i am not, and never will be, the girl who requires a man to get by. Your type is girls who pray someone like you or my brother or even Zachary will bat an eye at. I am not that girl. And if you ever tried to get to know me before becoming a creep, maybe you would know that and maybe, if you weren't you, you would have a chance. But you don't. And you never will." I said, moving his arm for the last time. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i have interesting people to talk to." I said, finally walking away.