Chapter nineteen

Zachary

What had I done? This was not Sophia. This was someone completely different.

But yet she was still so hot.

That's not the point right now. Even though her new new hair is so freaking gorgeous.

I was sitting here on the floor outside of the girls bathroom looking weird trying not to let tears leave my eyes.

The Sophia I fell in love with is gone and that's my fault. And yet I'm still so deeply in love with her. I don't think I'll ever stop loving her. And after this dumbass hearing, I can continue loving her. I just have to pray she'll take me back.

I'll have to tell her everything. About my dad. My mom. Everything. But I know she'll listen. I trust her more than I've ever trusted anyone. And yet I still have to wait almost a month because of my psychopath of a dad.

It's only a month.

Not much can happen before that.

~~~

Sophia

Three weeks later...

Schools over. I walked home and that took over two hours even though my school was very close to my house. I just had to think.

I walked into my house and no one was home. Shocking. I walked up stairs and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at myself and hated what I saw. I looked in and couldn't recognize I the person staring back at me. I don't like her. I walked out of the bathroom and started crying. When I'm alone, I let it out. I wish I didn't, but that's healthy. I think. I'm probably wrong.

I walked into my room still crying when I saw him. He was just sitting there on my bed. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was red. I couldn't move. I was stuck.

"Sophia I-" he said before he saw me crying. "Sophia honey why are you crying?" He said as he got up to get closer to me.

"Honey? Why am I crying? I don't know Zach why am I crying?" I screamed at him before pushing him back, causing him to fall on the bed. "Maybe I'm crying because my boyfriend broke up with me out of nowhere by screaming at me. Or- or maybe I'm crying because after he did that, I wanted to die and couldn't stop crying for two weeks straight! Or maybe— and just maybe— I'm crying because I've done more things in the last three days that I've regretted than I have in almost three damn years! Maybe that's why I'm crying! But why the hell are you crying? You have no freaking reason to cry." I screamed getting in his face. "Do you even understand why what you did hurt? No you probably don't because you are a selfish narcissist who only cares about himself! Or am I wrong there? Because the fact that you have the guts to come to my house crying as if you're in my position is beyond selfish! You are selfish!" Kept screaming still sobbing at this point.

"God I can't do this anymore." He said, standing up as I'm still whispering nonsense about him.

"You can't do this anymore? Oh my gosh everyone Zachary freaking Abraham can't do this anymore! How do you think I feel, huh?" I screamed. "You don't even care. I don't even know why you're still here. You need to go. Now!" I said.