Epilogue

Sophia

*One year later*

Today was the day. I'm actually getting married. This was weird but— not? God I don't know how to describe it.

I'm happy, obviously, but it's weird. If I had been told two years ago that today I would be marrying Zachary Abraham I would've punched you in the face.

But I am.

I am marrying Zachary Abraham and I could not be happier.

This year was nothing but enjoyable. We graduated, fell even more in love—cheesy, I know— and best of all, I was able to spend these months with my best friend in the world.

Anna is helping me get dressed right now while I was trying to stay calm.

"Will you please chill the hell out. You aren't marrying into the mafia. This is Zach." Damn I wish it was the mafia.

Books ain't got nothing on me.

"I can't just "be calm", anna. This is big. And scary and ugh! I can't believe I'm doing this." I said, resisting from rubbing my makeup covered face.

"Bitch you better not be getting cold feet. But if you are, I've got an escape car parked in the back." She said, gripping my shoulders.

"Not cold feet, just—nerves, I guess." I said looking at her through the mirror.

"Well stop. Look at you. You look stunning." She said, tearing up.

"Stop because if you cry, I cry." I said, turning around to look at her.

"Happy tears, though." She said, hugging me. "I love you, Soph. You're like the sister I never had but always needed." She said.

"Yeah, well we better not be related because you and my brother are next on the marriage line." I said, pushing her shoulder.

"Whatever." She said as the door opened to reveal my dad and brother.

"You look amazing, sweetie." My dad said, hugging me.

"You really do soph" James said, walking over to me. "Hey just remember, don't fall." He said with a stupid grin as he and Anna exited the room. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention to my dad.

"You ready to do this?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Under one circumstance." I said grabbing his hand. "Don't let me fall." I said, laughing.

We walked out and I immediately saw Zach's face light up when he saw me.

Hells yes! He's crying.

I walked up to him after my dad kissed my forehead and took his seat.

I gripped his hands and looked into his tear filled eyes. "You look beautiful." He mouthed to me making my face heat up.

"We are gather here today to join these two in holy matrimony. Do you, Zachary Abraham take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health? Till death do you part?" He said as I looked into his eyes.

He smile at me and nodded his head before saying, "I do." Making me smile.

"And do you, Sophia Marie take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health? Till death do you part?" He repeated as I looked at him.

"I do. I absolutely do." I said, making him smile even wider.

Before the priest could finish his last words, Zach pulled me closer to him, connecting our lips. I pulled back and put my forehead on his while smiling.

"I love you. So much Sophia Marie." He said, looking at me.

"I love you more, Zachary Marie." I said, smiling at him.

We decided he wanted nothing to do with his family so we chose for him to take my last name.

~~~

We were on a plane and I noticed there was no one else there.

"Um Zach, where is everyone else?" I asked, looking around.

"I told you we were flying first class." He said looking down at me.

"Yes you said 'first class' not private plane." I said, turning to face him.

"I wanted the best for my wife. Which is you. Because you're my wife." He said, smiling.

"Yeah I am." I said, walking away from him into a room.

He followed behind me as I laid down on the bed in the middle of the room.

"Are you going to be my sugar daddy now?" I asked, laughing at him.

"If that's what you want." He said, leaning down to kiss me.

"I love you." He said before kissing me, laying me down on the bed.

This is perfect.

Everything in my life is perfect now because of him.

~~~

The end!

I love this book and I hope you did too!!

I love you guys and make sure you stay tuned for my next book.

<3