Chapter six

Sophia

No, I didn't want to go to homecoming at all, let alone with Zachary.

But I don't break promises. And I, stupidly, promised to go with him.

Meaning, I have to get a dress. Sadly.

Dress shopping is possibly the worst thing I've ever been told to do. I hate it.

And considering homecoming is in a week, I can't order a dress.

So, I called anna and asked if she wanted to go get homecoming dresses, which she, being anna, answered yes to immediately. I then got a text from the evil man himself.

~~~

Douche

Douche
What color is your dress?
Asking for a friend.

Sophia
As if you have friends.

Sophia
And I don't know yet.
I'll tell you when I know.

Douche
Piss off. I have more friends
than you.

Douche
And thanks 🖕🏻

~~~

Anna and I got to the mall and quickly went inside. We had literally no clue where to go so I texted the one popular girls number I have and asked where she got hers.

She responded quick...

~~~

Brianna
HEY GIRLLLLL!!! Me and
the girls got our dresses from
Windsor! You would look SO HOT
in this one dress I tried on! Tell Alison
Bri sent you!!

Brianna
Good luck babes!

~~~

"To Windsor we go, I guess." I said, wrapping my arm around hers.

We walked into the store and immediately went to the front to ask for "Alison". A woman who looked like she was in her early twenties came up to us.

"Hi ladies! How can I help you two today?" She asked, twirling her hair in her fingers.

I put on my best "popular girl" voice, and asked her if I could talk to Alison, to which she responded that she was Alison.

"Oh perfect! Me and my bestie here were looking for hoco dresses last minute and our absolute bestie told us to come here and to tell you that Bri sent us!" I said, doing stupid hand motions.

"Oh yes! You must be sophie!" She said, doing the same hand motions. "Of course! I have your dress over here and I have a matching one in a dif color if you two wanna match!" She said. I'm presuming "dif" means different.

"OMG! That would be amazing! Thank you so much!" I said.

"Of course! Let's take a look!" She said, showing us to the dresses.