Chapter 10

"Are we actually going to leave this place?" I asked as Sudusa held me down, and applied a stupid red bow on my head.

"We have to, you need a dress for tonight." She hummed before pulling back.

"Dress? What's tonight?" I asked, turning around to face her.

"Oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything..." She blushed before she rolled her eyes, "Might as well tell you."

"Tell me what?!"

"Well, one of Brick's friends is having a party tonight for his wife."

"He has friends?"

"What do I look like to you, a bag of air?!"

"I was thinking sister..." I muttered making her make gagging sounds.

"I could never be sisters with those boys!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, "Anyways, we need to get you ready!"

"I look like a fish!" I snapped hopping to the mirror. The dress was so tight, I could barley breath and couldn't walk. It was a pretty blue but not my color and it had huge, baggy ruffles and a huge bow on the right corner. Sudusa laughed and the worker lady handed me about 20 more dresses to try on, I hated this!

Hours passed as I tried on either ugly or skimpy dresses. I was on my last one, lets just hope this works and I look okay for once. I slipped it on before the lady that worked here, helped zipped it up. We walked out and Sudusa gasped, "This is the one..."

I looked down at myself, didn't seem that special. I went to the mirror, the dress was cherry red, it didn't have straps and was more of a ball gown. Once it hit my waist, it expanded and had diamonds on it along with the top piece. It wasn't that bad...

...

...

Okay it was amazing! I bit my lip to hide my smile, "Can I take it off now?"

"No way, we have to find the perfect shoes and then it's time for hair and make up!" Sudusa snapped before disappearing.

I turned back to the mirror, a light smile on my lips, the dress was really beautiful... I've never actually worn anything like it, it was still lady like but not childish. I felt like I was really actually my age for once, not some bratty six year old.

"Okay try these on!" I snapped out of my thoughts, turning around seeing Sudusa holding silver strapped high heels. I slipped them on and they it perfectly, just like she said.

"How longs hair and make up gonna take?" I asked.

"Leave that to the professionals." She smiled and took me to the elevator.

I should've known that meant hours, I sat in the chair as some guy added a weird braid and wrapped it around my other hair. He also cut my hair so it reached my hips instead of my knees, I didn't mind, it need to be cut anyways. He curled the hair not used in the braid. I think he called it a Waterfall Braid?

When he finished I hopped out of the seat and stretched, I was there for so long! I'm just glad my make ups already done!

"Alright time to go back." Sudusa said, texting some one on her phone.

"Wait what?! No food?!" I was starving I hadn't ate all day!

"In a 40 million outfit like that, no!"

"4-4-40 m-million..." I choked out, that was way to much money...

"Yes, now come on, don't want to be late for the party, do we?"