Chapter 7

I hissed and bit my lip as Sedusa put rubbing alcohol on my feet so I wouldn't get an infection. When she finished, she rapped them and patted my knee. The red eyed guy disappeared somewhere, green eye's and blondie just stared at me from across the room. I had already showered, which surprised me that they actually let me, they never let the girl in the movies or books, shower. I was wearing a red spaghetti strap summer dress, it reached mid thigh and had a thick light brown belt at the waist.

"Take a picture, pervs, it'll last longer..." I muttered while I glared at them.

The blonde one blushed and looked away but the green eyed guy just smirked, "Only if you insist."

I smirked back at him, "Pay up first."

He reached into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet making Sedusa smack the back off his head and mutter, "Idiot..."

"She said I had to pay first!" He snapped rubbing the back of his head.

She glared at him, "Get out of here Butch, before Brick stuffs you and places you on his mantel," She looked towards the doorway, "Go with him Boomer."

They both grumbled before disappearing in a blur, "I know I'm not on drugs, so what the heck was that?!"

"It's a little complicated..." Sedusa muttered before sitting next to me.

I felt uneasy, even if she was on my side, she was still doing nothing to help me escape. "Then go piece by piece because if I'm stuck here, I have every right to know!"

"No Sedusa, leave." A voice came from the door way, showing Brick.

She bit her lip then nodded, leaving the room. This guy was the one I was scared of, he was in my dreams, he was supposed to be a nightmare!

"Now what seems like a reasonable punishment, Blossom?"

My eyes widened, "How do you know my name and what do mean by punishment?!"

"Well when you are bad you must have punishmentd  and you ranaway from me when you already belong to me!" He yelled ignoring my first question.

"Okay you creep, I do not belong to anyone!"

"Oh, yes you do..." He smirked with an evil twinkle in his eyes. I'm totally screwed...

I know it's short but I had writers block... Sorry my dear wonderful readers!