Chapter 14

"You're taking me out for lunch?" I asked as Brick held me tightly by my waist and led me outside. Rain poured and made pop noises as it hit the umbrella covering our heads.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Brick asked, raising a single eye brow.

"I just thought you'd never let me out of there.."

"I let you leave with Sudusa, didn't I?"

"I thought you didn't know we left, considering you weren't there."

"Just because I'm not there doesn't mean I'm not watching, Blossom," His hand removed the hair from my eyes before cupping my cheek, he leaned in pecking my lips leaving a nice burning sensation that left me a quivering mess. "Come on we are going to be late for our reservations, the others are meeting us.." He whispered, leading me inside the passenger seat of the BMW.

He closed the door before going around and getting in on his side, putting the umbrella in the back. "Who exactly are the others?" I asked, carefully.

"My brothers, Sudusa and her ma- husband." He choked out before clearing his throat.

"What was that, before you said husband you almost said something else?"

"It was an accident, don't worry about it." He said before placing his hand on my leg, moving up it slowly, leaving a trail of sparks before he stopped on my thigh, just resting it there, shutting me up through the whole ride considering my voice was caught in my throat and the air vanished from my lungs.

When we arrived I didn't even wait for him, I jumped out of the car, running inside to keep from getting wet. I took this extra time to catch my breath and let the pink blush fade from my cheeks. When he entered, he gave me an amused glance before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to the front, "Reservations for six, Jojo."

The waiter nodded and lead us to the back, near a window. I took the seat closest to the window, Brick taking the one right next to me, "They are going to be a few minutes, I should explain what happened last night."

"Yeah let's start with how I got drunk!" I snapped, like what the hell, how was that even possible, everyone only gave me soda!

"I'll start with the beginning," He demanded, "After you so rudly stormed out of the room without me yesterday, I followed you to see you sliding down the banister catching everyone's attention...."

His voice droned out as the memories of last night filled my mind.

A smirk carved its way on to my face as I made my way out of the room, time to make this a real party. I made my way to the banister, "IT'S TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" I yelled before sliding down the banister. I made my way to the.... Record player?! This guy really needs to understand that we are in the 21 century! I stopped the music, before looking through his vinyl, seriously, nothing! I turned around to face the crowd, "Anyone got an iPod, phone and/ or speaker?!"