Chapter 15

The lights dimmed before I pressed play, Trap Queen by Fetty, played through the speaker. Everyone looked a little nervous but once we started dancing they loosened up and started dancing as well. After a few minutes passed I got thirsty, making my way to the table, I didn't see any soda but I did see that red stuff, guessing it was red wine. I've tried it before, what's the difference from then and now? I grabbed, dumping it down my throat, only to gag. That was definitely NOT red whine! I ran out of there, appearing into the dimly lit kitchen, I ran to the sink, washing out my mouth. I've never been so disgusted in my entire life! I slid down to the ground, when a good thing happened, bad things followed...

"Hey, you look like you could use this," I looked up seeing Brat, she was holding a bottle of whisky to me and I took it, "what's bothering you? You finally made Brick have a good party!"

I frowned at the mention of Brick, coming from her lips, "Maybe we shouldn't talk about him..." I sighed, before dumping the whisky down my throat, leaving a burning taste.

She slid down, sitting next to me, "It sounds like he is exactly what we need to talk about..."

"It's just... I don't even know..."

She stared at me before she started laughing, "What did he do to get you jealous?!"