Chapter 5

I felt as if I was sleeping on a cloud, it was so soft, so warm, I just sunk in and never wanted to let go. This was till I realized my bed was no where near this soft and comfy. I shot out of the bed as the memories of last crashed over my mind like a tidal wave. That was the worst birthday I've ever had! The only thing that made it relatively close to a birthday was it was full of surprises. Horrible surprises, might I add!

I climbed out of the huge bed, I was in a ugly childish night gown again making me groan. I had to get out of here! I actually started looking around the room, it was huge but that wasn't what was important right now. The important thing was to get out of here! But- wait where would I even go? My father sold me, pretty sure my sisters are having a melt down and being lied to by now, my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me with my best friend, the b!tch, so I had no one and no where to go. I could run and never look back, start a new life with a new name, a fake past, it could work. Either way I'll have to decide after I get out of here.

I started for the doors, the first one was a huge luxury bathroom, the second one was a huge walk in closet and the last lead to a hallway! Yes an exit! Idiots who doesn't lock the door they keep the person they kidnapped in? I sped walked through the long hallway, this place was kinda dark, the walls were painted black and the carpet was a deep dark red, almost a blood color. The sooner I get out the better! I found some stairs making my way down but right as my foot touched the last step, I heard talking, more like arguing.

"Are you crazy?!" A female voice screeched.

"Calm down!" A deep man's voice snapped and for some weird reason my insides melted and my knees wobbled at the sound. I really need to get a hold of myself.

"Calm down?! You kidnapped some little girl from her family! Wait scratch that! You forced her into a role she shouldn't have to be in, Brick! Do you not understand the consequences of your actions?! This isn't the 15 century! She has sisters, she can see them living there lives in this century while she's stuck in a past she doesn't even know about! She lost her mom, Brick and now look at what you did..." I think they were talking about me?

"It doesn't even matter anymore, Sedusa! She's been sneaking out, she's knows the kind of world it is, she even has a bloody boy toy! She's supposed to be mine! She's my mate! She's supposed to be respectful, and sweet, and innocent, and she's not even close, acting like a, like a sl!t!" For some reason that hurt, a lot more than it should. I felt disappointed and I hated it, I wanted to rip through my skin and tear my heart out. It'd feel a lot better than I do now.

"BRICK! She is not acting like a sl!t! She's acting like a teenager! She never got the taste of freedom because you ripped it away from her so what is she gonna do? Rebel! It's in her nature, like every other teenager! She should be allowed to have at least one boyfriend before you! She doesn't have to be respectful, sweet or innocent! She has to be her! That's it!" I really liked this Sudusa chick and hate this brick guy!

"I know Sedusa, you're right, you're always some how always right. I know I screw up but when I saw her, I wanted her, I didn't want the world to see her, touch her, I didn't even want it to know she existed. I felt as if everything was gone and it was just us, I wait more than 100 years for this moment and for it I finally come, I wasn't going to pass it up."

That was the last thing said before a door bell rang through out this mansion or should I say palace. I heard a groan before multiple footsteps disappeared. I knew I had to follow them, they were going to the front door, the only shot I had...