Chapter 4

*2 days later*

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I snapped, looking at my father like he lost his mind.

"It's not as bad as it sounds!" He defended poorly.

"Not as bad as it SOUNDS! YOU. SOLD. ME!" I roared, pacing back and forth, "Probably to some sick pervert too! He's probably around 60 and all wrinkle with white, grey hair! All nasty and ugh! WHY?!" I continually paced back and forth.

"Blossom, calm down! Just breath!" My dad yelled standing up.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! Don't tell ME TO CALM DOWN! Is this why no one was supposed to know I didn't exist, because YOU SOLD ME OFF!" I barked, before glaring at my sisters, "Did you two know about this too?!"

"Actually I didn't know till now, I still feel like this is some sick twisted, joke..." Buttercup mumbled staring at the wall, blankly.

"I didn't know either... I... don't feel to good..." Bubbles said before leaving to the bathroom.

"I'm so sick of this family! I'm so sick of this life! I'm leaving before this creep comes!" I snapped walking to the door. I opened it only to see some tall redheaded guy with... red... eyes. Just like my nightmares...

I slammed the door shut, "F!ck!" I whispered to myself. I bolted upstairs, the nightmare that's haunted me for years was really real?! I'm losing it! I've gone completely insane! I took a couple deep breaths before opening my window, I had to get out of here! Bangs came from my door making me gasp and hurry and get outside. I didn't realize it was raining till I was soaked, head to toe. My pink puffy dress that reached my knees stuck to my body and my hair probably looked like I was a mad scientist or something. I crawled to the side of the house and grabbed onto the wooden vine thingy, (Still don't know the name, sorry) and climbed down. I lost footing a couple times but luckily reached the ground before booking it to Savannah's.

I knocked on her window till she opened it, "Savannah no time to explain! I nee- Drake? What're you doing here and neither of you have your shirts on..." I lost my breath, my eyes snapping back and forth.

"This isn't what it looks like blossom!" Drake yelled coming to the window as I backed up.

"No, no, no! You, you douchbag!" I snapped my horrible night turning completely more worse and on my birthday?!

"Bloss baby, no..." Drake said jumping out the window grabbing onto my wrist so I couldn't run, "Honestly it's not what you think..."

"Then what is this Drake?! No efen shirt day?!" I snapped trying to rip away from him.

He groaned and held tighter, "We were just... playing strip poker! We've all play this game before."

"We've also played BS which I'm calling right now!" I ripped myself out of his grip.

"No babe I love you, you know that! Why would I cheat?!" He snapped.

My mouth fell open, "I'm so stupid! I was played! I was played..." I choked out before my hand slapped across his face. "Don't ever talk to me again, you man whore!" After that I just kinda ran, I finally stopped when I reached the beach. I slowly walked onto the pier, sitting at the end, I touched my cheek feeling my own tears mix in with the rain. I flinched as lighting struck and the thunder roared. I felt something behind me, before a jacket was draped over my shoulders and everything went black.