Chapter 21

I felt like I was getting ripped apart from the inside out. Pain struck at me, filling up my whole body. My ears were ringing and I was incapable of hearing anything except for this high pitched noise and I just wanted whatever it was to stop because it only made the pain worse. Except it was me, I was screaming, causing my throat to become hoarse and dry. I could feel something running through my veins, and my stomach filled with a pool of heat and painful knots. I could hear faint voices but I couldn't understand them, I couldn't see them either because my vision became blurry.

I could feel his teeth leaving my neck, forcing me to collapsing onto my knees. I was suddenly struck with coldness, I felt like an ice cube as goosebumps washed over my body. I was filled with dread and I felt extremely weak. Though my neck still burned, as if someone just stuck a hot iron onto it.

I could feel myself slipping from reality, losing consciousness. Then I was falling but I was eloped into darkness before I had even hit the ground.

I couldn't explain it, I felt like I was going to throw up but everything was dark, I couldn't open my eyes or even move. I spent what felt like hours just trying to move my- well everything before I finally was able to open my eyes. Everything was way to bright and I still felt incredibly weak, unable to move. After some time passed I was finally able to get myself to get out of the bed I was in, but I was sore and stiff. I made my way, slowly but surely to the bathroom, with only a few mishaps. My eyes weren't quite adjusted yet but they were trying their best. When I made it inside the bathroom, turning the light on, I flinched at my reflection.

I was extremely pale, and had dark circles under my eyes. My lips were cracked and tingled with a light burning sensation. My hair was dirty and greasy. My eyes traveled down before they rested on my neck causing them to bug out. I meant to let out a scream but it came out as a rough squeal. My eyes widen and I took a few deep breaths to calm me down.

"Blasum." I said, trying to say my name but it came out scruffy, rough and high pitched.

I frowned before focusing back on my neck, I could see these weird little symbols but when I looked closer, I could tell they were letters. Their was a small 'B.J.' burned onto my neck and it was kind of red and puffy around the letters. I was guessing it was someone's initials but I didn't know who's or why they would even do that to me. I glared, someone in this god forsaken castle better have an answer or I'll rip them apart with my bare hands.

With that thought in my head, I forced myself to maintain balance and make my way to the door. It was unlocked, giving me my chance.

When I reached the staircase, my heart dropped. How was I going to make it down the stairs if I could barely walk, using the wall for support?! A smirk flew upon my lips as a light turned on somewhere and an idea popped into my head. I used the railing to sit down before butt scooting down, it was going to take a while but it worked. When I reached the bottom, I waited for a while, trying to catch my breath before slowly and carefully getting up. My head pounded and the sickening feeling hit me once more. My ears were ringing and it was hard to hear but I could make out faint footsteps, their was quite a few people coming towards me.

I could make out reds, blacks, greens and blues as my eye sight went blurry. I almost fell to my knees, losing balance but someone caught me and gentle set me to the ground. I could feel their chest pressed against my back as sparks shot through me. Their hand ran through my hair while holding it back and rubbed their hand on my back for comfort as I let out all the contents in my already empty stomach. When I finished I realized I was in the bathroom with Brick calmly holding me tightly but not hurting me. I wanted to hit and scream at him but at the same time I wanted to snuggle into his warmth and kiss his soft sweet lips...

What's wrong with me?

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?!?!?! What do you think is going to happen? Comment and tell me, a shot out for the one who gets the closets or exactly right!!!! Also I found this really funny thing on tumblr for you peeps tell me in the comments if it's true! It's the pic above!