Chapter 17

"Blossom, stop getting so worked up about this!" Brick snapped as I paced the bedroom floor.

"I can't help it! My dad just keeps becoming the main source of all the lies that involve me! Hell, is he even my real dad?!"

"Hey!" Brick snapped, standing up and glaring at me, "I don't want to hear another swear word pass those pretty pink lips of yours or things will get pretty ugly!" He hissed.

I glared at him, grinding my teeth together, "Who are you to tell me what to say or what to do?! You are just as bad as my father! You were the main reason why my life was, is so screwed up! You. Fucking. Bought. Me!" I snapped, most likely pissing him off even more considering he started backing me up to the wall. He glared menacingly, if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under ground! His body smashed against mine and I was forced to look up at him but I didn't remove my glare. Brick ruined my life! I couldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing how bad it got to me.

But then just like that he was gone, cold air flew passed me and I was alone in the room. What in the hell just happened?! Their was no reasonable explanation for what just happened! Their has been no reasonable explanation for anything that's happened my whole life!

I need to figure out what is going on in this hell house and then get the hell out! I started searching through his drawers, he had to have something lying around that would tell me what's going on. Most of the drawers were filled with papers that had writing I couldn't understand, a different language. I checked about every draw, than practically destroyed the closet and bathroom. Their was no where else to look... Except for under the bed. I went over to it, dropped on all fours and started to feel around underneath. I felt something, trying my best to pull it out, towards me. When I got it out, I had to take a few deep breaths, all the secrets could be kept in this old, disgustingly dirty, shoe box. I squinted my eyes, and my arms shook as I slowly and carefully lifted the lid. My heart hammering away at my chest, I was positive my ribs were going to shader. I finally just ripped it off before a light scream escaped my lips.

A/N

Sorry I know it's short but couldn't give away the secret quite yet! *Laughs evilly, chokes on saliva* I'm alright... *continues coughing before sighing* Yeah I'm good! Anywhore, where was I? Oh yeah sad news this story is very close to the end, but, no, no I can't tell you it'd ruin the greatest surprise yet!