Chapter 16

"Names Ace, kid." Sudusa's husband said as we shook hands. He was lanky tall with light greenish skin but he looked totally badass, it was awesome.

"I'm Blossom, hey have we met before?" I asked, now that I thought about it he looked super familiar.

"I don't think so, but I'll think about it and get back to you if I figure anything out."

"Thanks, it's going to bother me all day just thinking about it."

After that we all just took our seats but of course the hyper active Butch couldn't stay quiet, "How did you even get on the chandelier in the first place, Red?"

"How am I supposed to know I was drunk Butch! And red? What's with these nicknames?"

"I don't know, the nicknames just fit you, I'm keeping them, red."

I glared at him but that glare moved to the Blondie, Boomer, "We put up camera's, just so we had no unwanted visitors or anything taken at the party and it kind of caught the whole thing..." He blushed, glancing at me.

"Oi Boom baby, I totally forgot about those! Oh man do you have the video?! I'm pretty sure it's youtube gold!" Butch laughed.

"Show it to anyone, Blondie and I will bury you alive!" I snapped, twirling my butter knife with my fingers.

He gave me an uneasy smile, "You wouldn't really... Would you?"

"I. Would." I growled, glaring at him.

He gulped, "Yeah I'll delete it..."

"You do that Boomer and I'll do much worse than Red ever could! I'm going to watch that video!" Butch declared stabbing his fork into the table.

"BRICK HELP ME!" Boomer cried before running off, I'm guessing into the bathroom.

"Now look at what you both did, you made Boomer cry!" Ace said but a smirk stayed on his lips.

"Boomer always cries!" Butch rolled his eyes, during this whole thing Brick and Sudusa stayed quiet both just staring at their menu... Weird...

Half way through eating, Ace just started laughing, "Um Ace honey are you okay?" Sudusa asked.

"Oi, perfect, I just remembered where I met Red!"

"And you're laughing because?" I asked, seriously how could I forget where I met a guy like this.

"Sorry, sorry!" He breathed out, "We met a LONG time ago, like years ago.."

"Mind explaining a little more?" I demanded, glaring at him

He just smirked, his eyes playful, "Nope, I know you can figure it out." He chuckled, "I'm not telling you anything just yet."

He is quite the pain in the ass, how was I supposed to remember?!

He could sense my anger, "Look, Red, if it really pisses you off this much," Oh he better finish his sentence by saying he was going to tell me! "I'll just have to.... Give you a hint!" And like that he crushed my hopes into dust, what an ass!

"Really, a hint?!" This guy really knew how to piss me off, didn't he!

"Yes a hint, what fun would it be if I just gave you the answer!" He laughed again before looking me dead in the eye, "Daddy dearest has a few dirty secrets..."