Prologue

My name is Izuku Aizawa. Previously known as Izuku Yagi. This is my story of how I eventually became a part of the worlds best hero team.

This is how it all began.........

Izuku's P. O. V
I woke up to the alarm clock and tried my best to switch it of but my 4 year old baby hands couldn't reach it unless I got out of bed. I tried to shuffle closer to try and switch it off without getting out of bed but I couldn't do that without falling to the floor apparently.

After falling out of bed, again I might add, I switch the damn thing off and looked at the flashing numbers to try and find out the date. I have been counting down the days for my birthday. I will be getting my quirk?! How exciting. I can't wait. Kacchan got his and he has an explosion quirk. he is amazing and with his quirk he will become the next number one. It says 15/7/XXXX.

...

...

...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH?! It's our birthday. Wake up Izumi?! We have to get mum and dad up to know what our quirks are gonna be." I yelled and my twin sister Izumi. She has long green hair with black highlights. With large blue eyes and clear pale skin. Unlike mine that are freckled. My eyes are an emerald shade of green, my black hair with green highlights are the only way to tell us apart. Even though we are opposite genders you would still mistake us for each other. " Izu-nii...." she sleepily replies back. I guess it's still a bit early for her. She gets out of bed none the less and makes her way to the bathroom. I start getting out clothes for the day and then walk to my parents room where I find them still sleeping soundly.

Me being the chaotic 4 year old I am I jumped on the bed yelling for them to wake up. My dad, Toshinori Yagi, grumbled awake leaving my mom asleep. "Son what's the matter why are you awake this early? Is something wrong?" dad asks while rubbing his eyes and yawning a bit. "Dad we get our quirks today! Wake up?!" I exclaim making dad chuckle and pull me down into his chest hugging me close as I hear the door opening and Izumi pops her head in.

"He got you up to huh dad?" Izumi says giggling. Dad gestures for her to climb into the bed and she gates in beside mom and mom cuddles her. "It's still early why don't you two take a nap and when you wake up we can have breakfast and then we can go see the doctor to find out your quirks okay?" I nod already dozing off and I feel dad giving me a kiss on the forehead and hear him mumble out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE HERO."

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET UP~

"Wakey wake izu~" I hear moms sweet voice cut through the dream I was having about dancing marshmallows and candy canes. "5 more minutes mama." I grumble out flopping to the other side turning away from the blinding sunlight signaling she had opened the curtains in the room. "Sweety don't you want to get up and see the quirk doctor to find out what your quirk is?"

The thought registers after my sleepy mind finally wakes up and I jump up in the bed and bolt out the door, "I am heading to bath and get dressed. I am going to be a hero like All Might!?" I shout out to my mother who screaming behind me to find out where I was going.

After the shower I slipped on my All Might shirt and black shorts sith my red shoes that kacchan got me for my birthday last year. I walked down the stairs, okay I ran down the stairs and sat at the table and asked where Izumi was but mom said she was getting dressed after showering in the room. I let out a drawn out oh in realization that she didn't shower with me so she must have gone to mum and dad's bathroom. She joins us at the table after a few minutes wearing a purple and green dress and her hair neatly brushed. I could never brush my hair by myself mom or dad usually helps me because it's so curly like moms and Izumi's is straight like dads.

Mom walks in with two plates of waffles and whipped cream singing the happy birthday song and we just sit and listen to moms voice. I swear she has the voice of an angel. "Eat up you two and then we can go to the doctors." mama says with a smile on her face. Myself and Izumi say in sync "itadakimasu" and begin devouring the delicious breakfast food as carefully as possible without choking so that we can get to the doctors.

I really hope I get a quirk. Then I can be a hero with kacchan. We promised each other that we will become heros together. So we can protect everyone we love and each other. That's why we want to be heros. Kacchan is my hero he might not know it yet but he is. He is soo strong and just plain amazing with his quirk. "We're here." I hear dads voice and I hadn't even realised we were in the car. "Where are we?" I asked genuinely confused as to where we are as I titl my head to the side trying to think. "At the quirk doctors baby. Don't you remember?"

I try to get out of the car seat belt but I swear this thing is some sort of death trap. Mom unbuckles me and Izumi and dad picks me up and mom gets Izumi. "STAY STRONG NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THERE."  I hear a voice say to me. It sounded like a mixture of voices. I played it off as my imagination.

We get in and dad speaks to the lady at the front and she tells dad to go in. We all walk in behind dad and the doctor is at his desk. Dad knocks on the door, "Good day we are the Yagi's and we are here for our appointment." the doctor then types something into his... Laptop? I think that's what dad called it a couple times. "Ah, yes. Happy birthday little ones, my name is Doctor Takoma. Are we excited to know what our quirks are?" We both shout out a yes and then the doctor tells us his quirk.

"My quirk is very special. My quirk allows me to see if theres a quirk inside someone and what it will be but for this to work I have to kiss your forehead is that fine with you Mr and Mrs Yagi?" my parents nod their consent and the doctor leans forward and kisses me on the forehead. I felt a weird tingly sensation but nothing else. He looks at me all worried and sad and turns and give Izumi a kiss.

" Well there's good news and bad news Mr and Mrs Yagi. Which would you like to hear first?" the doctor says with a straight face as he looks at my parents. "The bad news first I guess." Dad says holding me on one lap and Izumi on the other. " Well bad news is that I have no idea what your son's quirk is. He does have the gene but as to what his quirk is unknown to me. He may develop one or he might not. Sometimes the quirk can be completely different that the parents or may be exactly like theirs or just enhanced. It all depends on time I guess. As for your daughter she has an enhanced version of telekinesis. She will become a fine hero with it once it's trained." the doctor just said he doesn't know my quirk so I'm not quirkless and I have one.

Dad put me down and hugs Izumi and says she is going to be a great hero one day. The doctor just looks at me with a sad expression on his face.

This was the day I realized quirks are everything in today's society. And that my family never cared for me. This turned into years of being bullied and assumed to be quirkless. The only person that stuck by me was kacchan. He helped me when Izumi used her quirk to pin me down and throw rocks at me. Throw me into walls. Trip me. Katsumi would use her quirk aswell. I mean she was kacchan sister so her quirk was also and explosion type. Shoka would freeze me into place and Katsumi would burn me. Izumi would be throwing things at me during all this. Kacchan and Shochan would always help me afterwards take care of the burns and help be with all the blood.

I understand why they never fought back. Those were their sisters at the end of the day. But this is something I would never forgive those girls for. NEVER.

Little did I know that all this will lead up to me being the strongest hero of all.