Chapter 6

IZUKU'S P. O. V

I was knocked off my chair when there adults and two teenage boys hug tackled me to the floor with tears streaming down their faces. Do they not realise the implications of what I just told them. I just unloaded that I am a cold blooded killer. I have blood on my hands. Granted the people I killed were not innocent. Not even in the slightest. But I killed none the less.

After what feels like forever they get off me and allow me to stand up. Kacchan stays stuck to my side. My parents and Aunt Nem sit back in their respective chairs. "Now that we have that covered and all that out of the way. What do you all say about discussing the possibility of having Izu as a teachers assistant?" murmurs broke out amongst the heroes present because of Nezu's proclamation. "What do you mean teachers assistant? He just spun a story about him being an assassination hero and we are going to believe that a 14 year old boy." said a particular hero. "Ah, I see we have some doubt. Why don't I just show you how capable I am and as to why I became the number 1 Assassination Hero. What do you say? Up for a friendly spar, ALL MIGHT?" I say with a small smile on my face.

We all leave the room and head towards gym Gamma." If I win All Might, I become the teacher assistant to class 1-A and you leave the heroics class to me. If I lose I won't become a teachers assistant and leave UA. Do we have a deal?" he nods at the deal I proposed. "Nezu? Power limit for All Might?" I glance in Nezu's direction and I spot him in dad's capture weapon. "100%" I nod. "My power limit? I know you have been in touch with my teachers from there."

"50% of your strength. You are free to use your abilities however you see fit. No dragons allowed to help." I nod my head accepting the terms.

I remove the uniforms blazer and open up a few buttons while removing the tie. I keep my wings retracted. I tie my hair up in a bun leaving half of my hair open. "Are you two ready?" I hear papa off to my left as I look at All Might directly. We nod giving him the go ahead. "FIGHT?!" Papa yells out with his quirk activated. I see All Might launch towards me judging by the shockwave I am guessing about 80% of his power. He readies his fist pulling his arm back. I unhook my arms from my back and simply raised my right hand as soon as he reached me and grabbed his fist.

3RD PERSONS P. O. V
A bunch of dust picked up immediately as All Might reached Izuku. Izuku doesn't move instead stands his ground. He waits patiently as All Might nears him. I huge dust cloud and a force of air pushed us all back we all turn away avoiding the dust getting in the heroes eyes. The two boys watched on with eyes full of curiosity. They remember what Izuku said this morning on the field and want to see it in person.

The dust clears and what we see shocks us to our very core. Izuku is still standing in the same place with no signs of being moved whatsoever. His right arm is raised with his left still behind his back. In his right arm is All Mights fist. Izuku smirks and shifts his foot slightly and grabbing All Mights arm and flipping on to his back. He hits the floor with a thud cracking the ground slightly. Leaving an All Might shaped  impression. All might jumps up the moment izuku reads his leg for an axe kick. Just barely missing All Mights face.

We try to keep up with the match but they are both moving too fast for the normal eye to see. The most experienced heroes are having a little trouble keeping up with the spar. We see All Might panting but izuku seems to not have even broken a sweat yet. Just what training did they put him through.

We see Izuku backing up a bit and stands up completely straight. He rolls his shoulders and his wings release from his back opening his hair in the process. His long hair tumbles down his back resting in between the bases of his wings. He flaps his wings and hovers a little off the ground. We see his hair to begin defying gravity and floating up wafting in the nonexistent breeze that seems to flow in the gym. His blue eye glows an iridescent blue. Which ever angle you look from, it seems like a totally different blue. He raises his arms ever so gracefully and the water bottles around the room left by students and teachers that use the gym to train burst open and the water floats to him. We hear rattling coming from the locker rooms and pipes bursting. A huge amount of water floats towards him forming spirals behind him. We see izuku clenching his palms forming fists and almost immediately we see the water freeze over. With a wave of his hand he send the spirals or more like ice spikes towards All might.