Chapter 2

IZUKU'S P. O. V
I open my eyes in my uncles arms and try to piece together what just happened. It has to be a dream....right? I mean after all these damn years of waiting and the one time I almost ended everything is the time I get my freaking quirk?!

I feel a weight on my back realising that it's my wings. It wasn't a dream. I finally have my quirk?! I feel a wetness on my cheeks and I realise that I am crying. Tears of joy. I am so happy right now. Nothing could possibly go wron- "uhm uncle izu-nii is crying?!" I hear the one person I wished I could never hear again. Why does she have to be here to ruin the most happiest moment of my life. A frown immediately makes itself known on my face.

"Problem child..." my uncle whispers hugging me tighter. "Don't ever do that again?! Please. If you need to talk I'm here. I've always been here for you." I feel a slight wetness on my shoulder where his face is pressed. My uncle rarely cries. He only cried once as far as I can remember, when uncle Oboro died. "I'm sorry and I promise to never do this again and to talk to you." I whisper back while rubbing my hand soothingly up and down his back.

He let's go of me and I steady myself on my feet adjusting to the weight of my wings only to be completely knocked of them onto my back hurting my wings in the process by Kacchan. "Ack?!" but before I can say anything further I feel his lips pressed against mine. I am stunned for the first few minutes. Kacchan is kissing me. Oh my God?! KACCHAAN IS KISSING ME?! My crush is kissing me. I start to move my lips just as I feel him about to pull away showing him that I accept. "I love you too." I whisper back against his lips showing him that I heard what he said just before I jumped.

"Why Izu? Please tell me. How could you do that? Leaving me behind. I could never live without you Izu. How could you be so selfish? Could you not have told me what they said and did today. I am so sorry for leaving you today. I knew I should have stayed. Maybe I could have prevented this from happening if I just stayed back and waited for you. " he says while tears are pouring down his face staring into my eyes. "Hey. You couldn't have done anything. What happened was meant to happen. Now don't look at me like that. I never told you but I always heard a voice, well it was more like two voices in one, and now I understand that it was my quirk talking to me. Andromeda and Demora. They always told me to hang in there. It would all make sense. I would know what to do eventually. So don't blame yourself for something you had no control over. I made the choice and the blame resides with me and me alone. Okay so for me, please don't blame yourself. Okay?" I say while cupping his cheek and leaning my for head against his. I feel him nod against me and after a few moments we get up only for me to be hugged by Shochan.

He doesn't say anything he just hugs me while burying his face into my neck. I eventually feel wetness which means he is crying. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here. I'm fine. I'm okay." I hear him try to speak only for a sob to wrack through his body. "Shh it's okay, I'm here. I'm not leaving anytime soon okay." I feel him mod against me. I try to loosen my grip only for him to tighten his. I guess he is not leaving anytime soon. I lift my head up only to lock eyes with my "family".

Immediately I feel a burning hatred towards them. I then see the rest of my family, the Todorokis, The Bakugous, uncle Mic, auntie Nemuri and uncle Zawa. Izumi tries to take one step forward and immediately go on guard and I feel my wings protectively wrap around Shochan and I feel my eyes glow menacingly. I glare her down challenging her to take one more step. She backs away after a few moments. "Izuku stop that." I hear my mother say, it sounded more of a command to me. "Oh, and why should I allow my abuser and bulky to even take one step towards me? Please, tell me why?"

"What do you mean abuser and bully? She never hurt you whatsoever. She is your sister." Toshinori answers me back in his skeleton form. "Oh that's right. You don't know. How your perfect daughter and her friends physically and emotionally abused and bullied me FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T CONTROL! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTROL BEING QUIRKLESS? HUH? TELL ME! WHY DID I DESERVE TO GET TOLD I'M WEAK, USELESS, A WASTE OF SPACE AND THAT I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY OF MY GOD DAMN LIFE?! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW AND I'D YOU CAN GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON I'LL LET HER COME CLOSER!" At some point during the yelling Shochan let go of me and stood next to Kacchan watching me yell and let everything out that I have been holding back for the last 10 years.