Chapter 11

IZUKU'S P. O. V

I apologized to Shochan for going too far, he told me it was all good because he did tease me. I carried him off to the nurses office and left him there and went to Kiri for cuddles. Kacchan was cuddling Kami so it was okay. I asked him what he thought of Shinsou. I'm gonna train him. No one can stop me. Maybe I might offer him an internship aswell.

Now it's time for me to fight Kacchan. I don't wanna hurt him but he said go all out. But if I do that he will die. I got it. I'll dodge and then use the new move I have been working on the dreamscape with Andromeda.

"IT IS TIME FOR THE FINAL OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL. THESE TWO BOYS HAVE SHOWN REMARKABLE POWER AND SKILL TO MAKE IT HERE TODAY. ON THE RIGHT SIDE WE HAVE CLASS 1-A'S HJMAN BOMB, A BOY WITH AN EXPLOSIVE ATTITUDE WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO SAVE HIS FRIENDS. BAKUGO KATSUKI?! ON THE LEFT WE HAVE THE CLASS ANGEL. THE DUAL ELEMENT WIELDING WINGED PRETTY BOY. AIZAWA IZUKU?! "

" ARE YOU BOYS READY? "

" HAI! "

" 3...2...1...BEGIN?!"

We launch at each other. Kacchan always starts with a right hook, I grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder. He gets up almost immediately and slugs me. We end up in a slug fest. Punching, kicking and martial arts, any means to take down your opponent. Then he starts using his quirk. With his explosions it packs a lot more power and it hurts to be burned and fisted and the same time.

I dodge. This is the best way without hurting you. I see he is panting and he is holding his arm. Quirk drawback. "Kacchan, I'm sorry okay." he looks at me confused. "Why are you sorry?" I look up at him and concentrate I breath in as deep as possible and clear my mind. I sear for the water in his blood. I feel my eyes glow. "For this." I raise my hands and he comes to a complete stop. I move my right hand his body jerks to the right, same with the left.

"It's a new move I developed. I'll tell you about it later." he looks scared. I mean I would to, his body is being manipulated by someone else. He has no control. He is vulnerable. He can't move. Shit my headache is getting worse. "What did you do Izu?" I look at him, "I can control water. The human body has blood and water is a main component in it so with enough concentration I managed to find that. So I took control of it. So you can't move or doing anything right now until I let go of my control."

"BAKUGOU, CAN YOU MOVE?"

"No..."

"THATS IT?! THAT'S THE END OF THE FESTIVAL AIZAWA IZUKU HAS DEFEATED BAKUGOU KATSUKI AND HAS WON THE FESTIVAL AND THE REQUEST FROM NEZU. CONGRATULATIONS. NOW WE WILL HAVE A RECESS FOR THE STUDENTS AND IN 20 MINS WE WILL HAVE THE AWARDS CEREMONY?!"

I did it. I won. I let my control slip. Fuck, my head, it feels like it is splitting. I'm never doing that again unless I have to, like absolutely have to. I stumble trying to find my feet, which is kind of hard to do when everything is spinning.

"Izu? IZUKU?!" is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

KATSUKI'S P. O. V

Oh God. That felt so wrong. He took control of my body. I couldn't move at all. It felt weird, everything that happened when he took control, just, just never again. I look over at him when they called the match and I see him stumble, drawback? "Izu?" I call out to ask if he is okay but he falls forward. Fuck. "IZUKU?!" I run forwards and catch him just before he hits the ground.

I run as fast as I can to recovery girls office. I kick the door down as soon as I reached it, "Help him please." I beg desperately not knowing what's happening. "Oh dearie, lay him down here." she hurries towards the cot where I put him and quickly gets to work. After about 10 mins of her not talking Aizawa sensei bursts through the door with Shitty hair and Battery and Mic sensei. "She is just checking him over to make sure he is okay." they all nod in understanding and my two other boyfriends sit beside me.