Chapter 9

3RD PERSON'S P. O. V

At those two words the students bolted pass the doctors and into the hospital room. They were met with the sight of Izuku looking peacefully out the window with the setting sun casting a soft glow on his features. Highlighting his unblemished skin in the most perfect way imaginable making him completely out of this world.

The three boys walked in somewhat calm and that's when he turned around to greet his class. "Hey guys. It's so lovely to see you all again." he began with a smile and thats all it took for the class of 18 students to rush him and envelope him into a group with tears cascading down their faces. Izuku's heart broke when he felt the tears from his classmates and friends wetting his hospital gown. He began whispering sweet nothings to them hoping to ease their pain even if it's just a fraction of it. Letting them know that he wasn't going to leave them no matter what. "Hey it's okay. I'm okay. I'm alive. I'm safe. Nothings going to take me away from you all. I promise. I will always be here protecting you all. No matter what. So stop that now. Stop crying. Crying isn't going to change anything. How about a story? A story of my past. "he smiled fondly at all his classmates noticing just how close three particular boys were.

"Izuku. Please don't do that again." Kastuki stared at the boy with tears in his eyes. "I promise I won't leave like that. I see you went ahead with our plan without me. We can discuss that later but for now, all of you settle down. I am going to tell you all how I became who I am today." he looks at them all with a soft smile on his face watching them all ast they comfortable around the room. Some on the floor, some on the couch, a few on his bed, some on top of each other." Now this story is not for the faint of heart or those that have a weak stomach. I wont think any less of you if you decide that you don't want to hear this so you can leave if you want." He looks at them all. After receiving nods from everyone there he decided to begin.

" It all started the day we went to the quirk doctor. Everything was fine up until that point I had a loving family and a sister. My best friends by my side. What could go wrong. Apparently everything could go wrong. I was diagnosed with a dormant quirk. Meaning my quirk would take a lot to activate it. My mother didn't like the sound of that and my sister got a stronger version of my mother's quirk. So they were overjoyed and sadly they forgot about me. I went up to my room that night and cried myself to sleep.

Hoping that tomorrow would be better. Sadly it wasn't. The next day rolled around and thats when it all started. My sister and her friends began bullying me. Spreading the rumor around that I was quirkless. At first it was just a few shoves here and there and name calling. Unfortunately for me, it didn't stop there. They began using their quirks on me. They would burn me till my skin blistered. They would freeze me until I couldn't feel or would get frostbite or freezer burns. They would throw me around until I bled. That's when I started to change.

My hair was green and black until when I was around 8 years old my hair started growing as you see now. I would hear voices in my head telling me to be strong and that it will all be okay. I immediately thought it was my quirk. Now I couldn't just go around telling people my quirk was talking to me. I would sound crazy. So I decided to keep it to myself. Years went by and things didn't get any easier. They would use their quirks more often. They would leave spider lillies on my desk with notes. Telling me to off myself. Saying that it would be better if I was gone.

To be honest I never thought it. Mainly because by then I was already in love with Kastuki and Sho was my big brother by this point. So I always thought of them. Until on the last day of middle school. I was just leaving the class when my sister and her friends decided to wait for me. Kastuki and Sho had to leave early that day and so I was by myself. They beat me and cut off my hair. My hair was like the last thing that I truly had belonged to me. My body wasn't my own anymore. It was their artwork. A poorly string together art piece of scars in all shapes and sizes.