Chapter 12

STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD

3RD PERSON'S P. O. V

The remaining students shivered at the smirk Izuku sent their way. Including the boys that loved him more than life itself.

"Now as for your internships, what would normally happen is that you will go for a week and come back and show case basically what you have learnt and how you have improved, but this one will be a little different. You will all be gone for more than a week. We are leaving after you all pack your bags after school today. I will personally come and fetch you all so I will need your addresses and parents contact information. They will not be informed as to what hero I am. However, they will be informed that I am an underground one. Got it?" Izuku informed his interns.

They all nodded accepting his terms and what has been told. " Now I completely understand that you guys may have some doubts about how I will train you all. I have already trained two of you, just not to the extent I am going to train you through this internship. Katsuki? Shoto? The training I put you through before I left would be child's play compared to what I'm going to teach you this time. Oh, and guys? Try not to die on me, okay? I really hate doing paper work. Now everyone let's go to lunch and then I have an announcement to make to make to the class. Let's go." They all paled thinking about what exactly he meant by trying not to do die. The rest looked at the two boys that were named only to see them paled and shaking. Which made them pale considerably more.

They walked together into the cafeteria only to find a hoard of students surrounding a guy and a girl. Izuku frowned at this and went to see what's going. His partners following close behind.

Now don't get them wrong. They knew he could take care of himself, but just the thought of him getting hurt makes their gut twist in unnatural ways.

The students were all arguing and going off like they were all fighting over the last pizza slice or some shit. When he got closer he realized just how horrible the situation truly was.

IZUKU'S P. O. V

"Oi!? What the hell is going on here?!" I yelled out, effectively silencing everyone. He sees a girl on the floor with food spilt all over her uniform, milk dropped onto her head and her clothes slightly ripped. His brows furrow as he tries to bury the anger wanting to just explode.

" Tch!? This fucking whore left me to be with a girl?! A fucking woman?! Fucking disgusting?!"

I see so we have a homophobic asshole.

" Sweetie are you okay? MINA?!" I  shout for his pink friend. She pushed her way through the crowd and makes her way to them. " Yes. " he just sends her a looking, she nods and takes the girl away with the other 1-A girl's to get her cleaned up. He stands back up and levels a glare at the boy.

He raises a brow and analyzes him. Tall enough to be a third year. Ears are slightly pointed? Enhanced hearing perhaps? Pointed nails? Very light colored eyes? Possible elf quirk?

"Mind explaining what is it that you did to her? The poor girl looked terrified to look at you. " He says through gritted teeth hoping that it didn't sound too threatening. "I just fucking put her in her place. That's all. Fucking disgusting. Dating a woman after dating a man."

"Well, I see where you're coming from. Honestly though. Your an ass and to show you a point today." I jump up onto a table. I see the girls walk in at that time. A shout over to Jirou, "Jiro-san please gimme a beat..." she smirks and nods. "I hope you know this one."

The beat starts and I immediately know what song it is. I smirk and think how this guy is probably gonna hate me after this. But do I honestly care about ruining his happiness at the moment? No.