Chapter 1

IZUKU'S P.O.V

Its been 10 freaking years?! I have been waiting 10 freaking years to get my quirk. The doctor said I was not quirkless and that it will take time to develop and manifest it self but all that's happened is that my hair turned from green to white. That's all?! On the bright side I'm alive to experience another day. Yay..... Note the sarcasm. It's been hell.

Ever since that day I have been bullied by people I saw as siblings. My friends completely ignored and cut me out of their lives. Izumi Yagi, my biological sister was the worst of them all. She and her two friends, Katsumi Bakugou and Shoka Todoroki, were the worst of my bullies. They would use their quirks on me. Izumi would hold me still with her telekinesis so I would be able to get away nor scream as Katsumi and Shoka would use their quirks. Katsumi would burn with explosions and Shoka would freeze me until I suffered hypothermia and frostbite. The scars are horrible.

They make my pale skin look melted and disfigured. My pale skin littered with star burst and jagged lines going up and down my body accompanied by the multitude of scars caused by Izumi. I get out of bed and stalk to my bathroom grabbing a hair tie on my way there from my dresser. I tie my waist length hair into a bun and stare at my shirtless reflection in the bathroom mirror. The sick scent of iron and metals plague my nostrils a clear sign that I ddnt clean up after I cleaned my wounds from my daily beating. I stare at all the scars I have accumulated over the years.

"SOON MY CHILD. EVERYTHING WOULD MAKE SENSE."

I hear the mysterious multi voice in my head again. It pops up from time to time. Telling when to avoid and dodge. I have a feeling it's my quirk but I just hoped it would do something more that just give me advice. Imagine me telling everyone who thinks I'm "quirkless" that I hear voices in my head telling me what to do all the time. They would think I'm crazy. I mean crazier than that one time I smiled. I keep an emotionless face all the time and speak with a monotoned voice. The only time I show actual emotion is when I'm alone with my best friend and crush Katsuki Bakugou and older brother figure Shoto Todoroki.

They help clean up the damage most of the time when they can come over. They clean and bandage the wounds left by their sisters. They shed a few tears and apologize all the time for it. I always reply the same thing. "There's nothing for you two to apologize for. You have never laid a hand on me and caused me any pain intentionally. Your sisters are the ones who caused these including my own and I will continue to take it until the day they realise their mistakes. Yes they are you sisters which is the very reason I don't want you two to act against them. One day the truth will surface. One day they will face the punishment of their crimes. So just let the sleeping dog lay on this one and trust me, okay?" I say while gently cupping their cheeks in my hands.

I get into the shower and open up the hot water not bothering to lock the door seeing as no one ever comes in my room at all except the occasion visit from kacchan and shochan. The hot water quickly steams up the bathroom and hits my skin making me hiss in the stinging sensation that makes it self known as the previous days cuts, bruises and burns make their presence known across my body.

I quickly shower and get dressed in my uniform. Leaving my hair in the bun it's in and walk the down the stairs leaving my safe haven known as my bedroom. I enter the kitchen and my mother does not notice my presence. Well, I mean, no surprise there she hasn't notice my presence since that day but oh well. I get an apple grab my bag and walk out of the house. I get to school early and make my way to the classroom. I slide the door open and make my way to my seat and glance around.

"Huh? No one's here yet. I can maybe get in 20 minutes of sleep considering the nightmares that plague me at home."
I lay my head on my desk and fall into a light sleep. I maybe get about 10 minutes in and I hear the door slide open and in walks kacchan and shochan. They know I like to get to school earlh to avoid everyone else. "Hey Izu." they both greet and settle down near me. I sit up and smile sleepily and greet them both with a kiss on the cheek. Missing the light dusting of pink on kacchans cheeks, I turn to shochan.