Chapter 10

3RD PERSON'S P. O. V

It's the start fo the festival and we hear the start horn blazing now let's focus on our little split angel.

We see Izuku opening up his wings and blasting off straight up into the sky no doubt still getting a feel for having to fly with four now instead of two. He blasts off with astounding speed as a huge gust of wind follows nearly knocking over students that were close to him.

He hovers slightly in the air before noticing frost slightly exiting the tunnels. He smirks knowing Shoto most likely covered the ground in ice. "HALF 'N HALF!?" Katsuki's yell rings out through the tunnel. Shoto rushed forth sliding along his ice with Katsuki hot on his trail and fellow 1-A members not far behind. A purplette is seen being carried by a few students. I wonder what's his quirk? Izuku thinks to himself he sees the students nearing the first obstacle as he hovers above the crowd. He smirks as he gets an idea. He flies forwards this time controlling his speed and he finds the zero pointers. "THE STUDENTS HAVE ESCAPED THE TUNNEL BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST OBSTACLE. THE ROBO INFERNO?!" Papa's voice rings throughout the stadium. I see the students rushing towards me. Well let's ake this interesting. He rips the heads of the two standing zero pointers letting them fall and serve as obstacles for them.

" WHAT'S THIS AIZAWA RIPPED THEIR HEADS OFF!? WELL THAT'S ONE WAY TO DEAL WITH ROBOTS?!" The crowd cheers as the students make their ways trying not to get crushed by the falling robots. Shoto uses his ice, Katsuki's explosions and Momo creating shields for herself. Izuku lands on the other side and smirks towards his boyfriend, well the only one he can see. He spots Kirishima just as the robot crushes him on the spot. His eyes widen with terror. A few seconds later he sees Kirishima bursts through the chest of the robot screaming out that he is okay. Izuku breathes out a sigh of relief knowing his boyfriend was okay.

He runs forwards to see a giant pit. Sort of like a crater. "IN THE LEAD WE SEE AIZAWA AS HE IS THE FIRST TO APPROACH THE SECOND OBSTACLE!? THE FALL?!YOU FALL AND YOU'RE OUT OF THE RACE!? HOW WILL OUR ANGEL GET ACROSS THIS ONE?! WILL HE FLY OR WON'T HE?!" Curse papa and his melodramatic ways. Izuku thinks to himself. He takes a few steps back and he leaps effortlessly onto one of the platforms." WHAT'S THIS HE IS JUST JUMPING OVER THEM GAPS AS IF THEY ARE NOTHING?! " By doing this repeatedly he makes his way across just to see his class moving towards him. He immediately breaks of into a sprint he turns in time to see his brother and his boyfriend landing not very far off behind him.

He reaches an empty field but sees in a few places that the ground is slightly raised. "WE FIND THE LEAD COMING TO A STOP IN FRONT OF THE FINAL OBSTACLE!? THE MINE FIELD!?NOW THESE MINES WON'T SERIOUS INJURE BUT THE SOUND THEY MAKE WHEN DISCHARGED IS DISORIENTING!? HOW WILL OUR HEROES MAKE THEIR WAY ACROSS?! ONLY TIME WILL TELL?!" Izuku breaks out into a full acrobatic routine carefully avoiding the mines whole Katsuki and Shoto use their ice and explosions to get across. They reach the end of the mine field and break off into a sprint.

" WHO WILL BE TAKING FIRST PLACE?! WE HAVE AIZAWA IZUKU, BAKUGOU KATSUKI AND TODOROKI SHOTO.... THE RACE OUT NECK AND NECK FIGHTING FOR THE FIRST PLACE?! AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE........... TODOROKI SHOTO WITH AIZAWA IZUKU FOLLOWING IN CLOSE SECOND AND BAKUGOU KATSUKI IN THIRD?!"

As the rest of the ranking were called out we see the boys all panting and laying on the ground. Izuku has his hands on his knees while Katsuki and Shoto are sitting back to back. "Why did you let me win?" Izuku slowly raised his and smirked. "Well let's be honest here. Nezu has planned this whole thing so there has to be a catch for first place. So to test my theory I decided to let one of you to win. Now the reason why I chose you Sho-chan is because I wanted payback do that stunt you pulled before I left last year." he smirked and Shoto's horrified expression.