Chapter 4

AIZAWA'S P. O. V

After Nezu had explained that he wanted to take my son, my beautiful baby boy and turn him into an assassin I was completely gobsmacked. I had no idea how to react to the situation. I mean I kinda knew that Izu wanted to go down that road since the day I found the site opened up on his browser. So I was kinda happy about the whole situation.

They are the most feared heroes amongst society. The most hated aswell. Seeing as heroes were not supposed to kill. Which is a load of bullshit. Heroes kill when necessary. When the villain is too terrible to be kept in prison and to be let loose into society again. I have killed before. I mean even All Might has killed before. The villain All for one was to powerful and to dangerous to be kept in a prison. Someone who steals quirks and recruits villains to be a part of his organization. Yes its a terrible and a widely frowned upon choice but it's a necessary choice that we heroes have to make. One life for the sake of keeping millions of lives safe.

After Izu walked out the door Hizashi broke down. He became very attached to the problem child very quickly. Especially after the whole healing incident. We figured out, well more like experimented with Izuku's feathers. We thought that the he would be able to use his feathers just as Hawks will be able to. As weapons in a fight. So we plucked one of each feather on his wings. The longest ones. We found that the black feather ended as hard as steel and poison infused while the white feather stayed soft to the touch.

We fought and I got cut which was expected but what I did not expect was the burning sensation that ran across my entire being. It felt like I was on fire. Hizashi came out to find me writhing in pain. On the floor with Izuku crying and telling me to hang on he knows what to do. He gently placed the feather on my wound and he placed his hands on top. He began saying something. And slowly the feather glowed and the sensation of being burnt alive was fading. Until eventually it faded into none existence.

Hizashi tackled us both hugging the life out of us. Rambling on about what he would do if he lost me and thanking Izu for saving me. We learned that his feathers each have different properties and that they were to be only used as a last resort.

We trained and trained. Izuku asking time and again to increase the level of his training. Refusing to take a break. His only reason was, "Everyone else had from the age of 4 to work and train their quirk. I have only 10 months. So rather put in the work now and reap the benefits rather than cry about why I'm not strong enough later on." he finished with a blinding smile that rivaled the sun. I swear he is the embodiment of the sun itself.

I smile thinking about Izu and all our little adventures. As I slowly fall asleep. I miss you problem child. Please come back safe. I will be waiting for you.

A few days after Izu left Katsuki came by looking for him. He went on and on about why Izuku didn't tell him. I simply replied it was need to know and at that time you didn't need to know. So he should just calm down and Izuku will explain everything when he gets back. In about 6 months. I didn't tell him about Izuku's promise to meet us on the first day during my quirk test. Let him be surprised.

He left soon after and came by day after day asking if we heard anything. He was getting frustrated at the fact we had no answers. Even I have to admit. It was getting frustrating not knowing if my son was okay. Shoto even came by once or twice the same as Katsuki. We explained as best we could without giving away the fact that problem child was being trained to become a killer. Eventually we called the boys and Nezu. He explained everything. Including the assassination part.

Thank God that didn't change the view of my son that they had. Days went by and eventually weeks which turned into months and it was the entrance exams. Just as we suspected it was a good batch this year. "I want Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku in my class. Where you place the rest I honestly don't care but those three little brats sister's are to be in class B I will not have them in my class and subject Izuku to that every day of his life." I said looking at the screen observing the three in question.