Chapter 8

3RD PERSON'S P. O. V

Izuku sets his father away from the fight and as close as possible to the stairs. "Stay here dad, please I will take care of this." Izuku said with as much determination as possible masking the emotion known as vengeance that was slowly making its way into his eyes. He quickly pulled a feather and plunged it into his dad's neck. Closing the wounds that he has.

He stands back up and makes his way towards the villains. He draws water from the flood zone making whips form around him. He draws fire from the inferno zone forming hell hounds. Attaching a whip of water and a whip made of fire to his arms he stands to face the villains, "Let's dance shall we?" and he launches himself with ease. Destroying and detaining villains. Most of these guys wouldn't even pass as part of his training.

He goes through the ranks of villains stationed at the center of the USJ. Soon enough all the villains are detained in ice or unconscious by the heat of the fire from the hounds. Izuku finally opens his wings once more what he hears next makes him pissed off, "DIE!?" and the sound of an explosion making itself known. Fucking Katsuki. He sighs and spots the blonde flying through the air with Kirishima and Shoto on his heels.

IZUKU'S P. O. V

I see my blonde idiot flying through the air aiming for the mist man aiming right for the metal brace. Took them long enough.

That bird looking thing is just standing there. I wonder why. It had no issues fighting my father and almost killing him. So why is it-"NOMU KILL THE BRATS!!!" I see the, now dubbed "nomu", heading straight for my boyfriend and brother. Along with Kirishima. "Not on my watch you freaking bird reject." I immediately flap my wings to stand infornt of them tanking the entire while being pushed back all the way into the fountain, crushing it.

Ouch. That actually hurt me. Huh, maybe it could take All Might. Wait. THAT'S ITS PURPOSE. HE WANTS TO DEFEAT ALL MIGHT. He could have just asked for help. Well, each to their own I guess.

I see this thing heading towards my boyfriend again but I can't move. Shit I must have taken more damage than I thought. Please guys. Stay alive while I heal. Please I can't lose you. Any of you. Take this power make it yours Izuku. Use this for good instead of what I used it for back in hell okay kiddo. Give 'em hell. I hear Demora's voice in my head and then I hear Andromeda aswell. Take this power strengthen your alies. Make me proud, my chosen son. What powers are they talking about. I don't feel different. I am watching them get beat. I'm watching my class mates join the fray and hopelessly lose. No. They won't die. I won't let them die. I will save them. I then see the nomu clocking it's fist back to hit Kaminari who tried to shock it but it didn't work and now he is in his short circuit mode. NO!?

On instict I raise my hand and a black chain with fire materializes and shoots towards the Nomu. "You will not hurt my friends." I stand up pushing the fallen and crushed fountain off of me. I stand tall as I flap my wings dragging the Nomu up into the ceiling of the building just to harshly swing it into the ground below. I watch as it lands with a loud crash and I watch as the ground cracks beneath the weight and force. I feel my back burning and scream of pain leaves my body as two wings emerge from my back. Covered in blood the white wing is on the side with it's partner. Same goes for the black.

It's brain is the weakness. I have to end this quickly and heal them. I fly down landing on top of the creature burying it further into the ground and Puck the living shit out of it. "Nomu fight back. Kill the bird." where the fuck is the bird. I will have you know I'm an angel. And part demon. The nomu punches me off of its body and land a few feet in front of my class. I straighten my posture as the nomu jumps out of the crater I created with its body. It stands in front of it's master who in this case, is chapstick.