Chapter 5.

IZUKU'S P. O. V

I walk into the meeting room with Shadow on my shoulder asleep and Athestia by feet. I sit down and look around at the other heroes that are present. It seems as if it's just the UA staff which sadly includes my former parents.

Anger. Is the only emotion I have towards them. Sensing my anger Shadow and Athestia go on guard. Waking up and laying his head on mine Shadow gazes at everyone in the room while Athestia does the same now sitting on my other shoulder with a dignified pose. I spot Izumi and her friends sitting on a couch at the far end of the room, "What are they doing here Nezu?" turning my head to glare at the rat. He did not mention they would be here. "Well, Izuku. Your former parents brought them in after asking me permission." he says putting down his teacup. "Hold on. I am going to make a call."

I stepped out of the room after placing the two dragons on the desk and dialed Kacchan. "Hello? Izu is everything okay?" he is such a worrier, I smile. "Hey, yes everything is fine. Just can you and Shochan come back to school and sit in the meeting with me. They are there." hoping he would come back. "We are on our way." he ends the call. I sigh and reenter the room. Well this was unexpected but totally expected.

Athestia is now grown slightly larger than All Might glaring the hero family down whole baring her teeth at Izumi. "Athestia. Calm down girl it's okay. Come here." she looks at me with anger in her eyes "They hurt you and they deserve to pay for hurting my child." she turns back ready to bite All Might in half. "That will happen in due time my dragon. But not now. Karma has yet to collect their debt." she eventually calmed down and shrank back to the size as when we entered the room.

As she makes her way back to me the door swings open revealing my boyfriend and best friend. "Before any of you object to them being here. No one objected to having those three in here so I don't see as to why they shouldn't be in here. They deserve to here what happened more than they do." glaring everyone down to see if they object.

"Now as for why we are here. Welcome back Izuku it's good to have you back after so long. I hope they didn't train you too hard. I know those two have a knack for hell training that's worse than yours and Aizawa's put together." I smile at Nezu. "Ah, Nezu, you don't even know the half of it." I giggle out. Honestly I doubt even dad would be able to survive what I went through. "Would you mind telling us about it?" Papamic asks. Well now with everyone here it would seem this is the perfect place to get everything out in the open. "Alright, but if this gets to uncomfortable please tell me to stop. It's a long story so get comfortable." I get nods from everyone and see people settling in, sitting more comfortably.

"Well it started of the day I left...."

                               ~FLASHBACK~

I boarded the flight just as the ticket said. Flight 1315X2N. Seat 3-E. I make my way to my seat and sit next to a guy with pink hair and odd shaped tattoo on his shoulder. And a women on my left with blonde hair. I sit down and get comfortable because this is a 9 hour flight.

I guess u haven't been to Russia so this could be fun.

"Wait a Minute. YOU FLEW TO RUSSIA?!" papa asks. Thank God dad canceled his quirk so it sounded like a normal yell instead of making our ears bleed. "Yeah it was really nice."

After the flight I saw a woman with a board that had my name on it. I walked over to her and strange enough she spoke in Japanese. She was a tall pale skinned woman with bright green hair. Hypnotic purple eyes and long eyelashes. We exchanged greeting and walked to a car and gestured for me to get in. We drove for about 15 mins before we got attacked.