☁️aizawa x reader ☁️

First person pov:

There you stood, in the cold winter morning, looking at the big gates of the school for hero's called UA. You couldnt help but be excited to walk into the gates of ua.

Today was your first day teaching at this new school, you where a bit nervous to see who you had to teach. You havent really taught at a school before, so this was your very first time.

You took a deep breath as you walked through the gates. Slowly walking through the doors, there was a bunch of students. To be honest you have never really seen so many students all gathered in one place before. You had gone to a private school your whole life, so a school this big was a bit of a shock to you. Even your college you went to was smaller than this.

You couldnt really complain about it though, all you could really focus on was finding where class 1A was. You where wondering around the campus as you saw a tall, lean, long haired man walked past you.

You couldnt help but to think that he worked here. "Hey, um do you know where class 1A is. I'm supposed to be the teachers assistant for that class". You mumbled out a bit.

(For being a teacher in order to actually teach like your own class you have to help with a teacher like a teacher aid that's why I put that in if you knew that or not :) )

The tired man looked at you as he sighed, "I'm the main teacher for that class, I'm sure Nezu has told you that your going to be helping me with the class. Right?" He asked.

You nodded lightly, "yes, he told me that your name was aizawa, correct?". He looked to you as he began to speak, "yeah that's me, and your name is?". You replyed, "oh my name is y/n, it's going to be a pleasure to work with you mr. Aizawa".

"Yeah, well my class is really tiring so dont expect much when you walk in" he said. "Follow me I'm going to take you there" aizawa yawned. You followed him as you where looking around campus as you kept close behind him. This school looked like a maze to you, it was so big you could have probably got lost in it within the first five minutes.

Aizawa looked to with a tired expression, "well we are here". You peeped your head into the classroom as aizawa slowly went into his big yellow sleeping bag. You saw the whole class chatting with each other. You walked into the room as you waved to the class. The class room was big as you saw everyone get into their seats as the bell rung.

Aizawa spoke up a bit, "this is going to be my teacher aid for the next little while so treat them like you would me". He rolled over as he started to fall asleep.

"Yes hello, my name is y/n, and as he said I will be helping out with the class. It's a pleasure to meet all of you".