🍋Kenma x Male reader 🍋

Readers pov

I tossed and turned in bed. Something just didn't feel right. The bed was empty, it was cold and I could hear the small clicks of a keyboard. I grabbed a pillow as I slowly got out of the shared bed.

As I slowly made it to the guest bedroom that we like to call the game room, I could see my lover on his video game with his friends.

By now it had been almost a week since he has been getting out of bed once I have fallen asleep to play with his friends.

But now more then ever was the perfect time. The time for my perfect plan. He wouldnt notice if I'm here because he is paying attention to his game.

Plus when he plays his video games he always pays so much attention to it.

I carefully get on my hands and knees to crawl onto the floor to start my plan. I make sure to not get seen or heard. I make my way under his desk as I take a quick breather.

"Damn it, I can't kill him" he says under his breath pissed at his teammates.

All of a sudden, I heard his teammates yelling through his headphones. He has a bit of a smile on his face as I could tell he beat the guy who he was mad at a second ago.

I decided to wait about ten minutes as I reached my hand over to his boxers as I slowly start to pull at them making sure he wont notice.

When he plays with his friends he always wears his read hoodie with his boxers underneath. I always maked fun of him for it although it was kinda hot.

It felt like it took me twenty years to get his boxers down. Finnally my plan was comeing together.

I stuck my head closer to his hips as I immediately put his whole length in my mouth.

He was off guard when this happened "ahhh fuckk~" he moaned into his microphone.

"AYOOOO"  I could hear his friends screaming.

He put his hand on my forehead as he was trying to push my head away gently. "Guys I have to go... I'm having a bit of a... well I'm starting to feel kinda sick" he was telling his friends over his mic. Kenma had exited the game and turned off his computer.

"And what do you think you're doing?~" kenma looked down at me with lust and love in his eyes, as he took his hand under my jaw gently tilting my head up to look up at him.

"You're not paying attention to me at night for the past week" I pouted a bit playfully.

"

If you wanted my attention you could have asked" kenma told me as he stuck his hand out to see if I wanted to get out from under the desk.

I grabbed his hand, immediately when I got up he gave me a passionate kiss.

I kissed him back with the same amount but more desperate

I slid onto his lap, as soon as I did I started to grind against his cock. Me already being hard I moaned in the sloppy kiss.

Kenmas pov

M/n always knew how to get me hard so fast. No matter what he did it was always a huge turn on.

As we were making out I slowly slid my hand under M/n's shirt pulling it up. Our mouths parted as a sting of saliva was the only thing connecting them together.

I pulled M/n's shirt over his head as I looked at his face seeing he had a huge blush already on his face.

I looked down to M/n's lower stomach to start to strip the rest of his clothes. M/n covered his face in embarrassment as he wasnt wearing anything underneath his shirt.

"Awee~ what is this my love?~ you needed me so bad you didnt wear anything but a shirt?~"

He nodded softly as he was still covering his face. "My love no need to hide~" I gently remove his hands.

"Look at you. Your so perfect no need to hide~" I kissed M/n's forehead gently.

I smirked as I wrapped my hands around M/n's waist slowly bringing my hand lower to his hole.

I looked up at him, as he nodded knowing what I was going to ask.

I slowly inserted my finger inside M/n. He let out a small moan as I smirked looking back up at him.

His face was just starting to heat up and get lewd. God I loved when his face was just so horny.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "J-just put it in already" M/n moaned.

I swiftly moved my finger out, hearing him whine at the loss of pleasure.

I kissed M/n's cheek softly to calm him down a bit. "Shhh it's okay kitty".

I lifted M/n's hips up gently and lined my cock to his tiny hole.

I put my tip in as he squirmed around a bit in my lap.

I shoved the rest of my length into his hole as he dug his nails into my shoulder.

"I-it hurts" M/n whined.

"It will lessen up soon" I looked to my little kitty as he started to move his hips up and down on my cock.

Didn't he just say it hurt? Oh well guess I'll help him with that.

I put my warm hand on his waist as I lifted him up and down. I let out a soft grunt as I bounced him up and down faster.

M/n moaned as he arched his back in pleasure. The corner of his eyes started to water with pleasure. His hips rolled as he was starting to get close.

I smirked knowing him well that he always cums so fast.

I gripped his hips as I lifted him up and slammed him down on my cock multiple times.

"Heh~ I'm so close~" I said as I looked up to M/n. His tounge was out as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

My cock hit his prostate a few times. He cummed all over himself and me as I cummed deep inside him.

Soft pants were heard throughout the room. "I'll clean you up".

-----after kenma cleaned M/N------

I tucked M/n into bed as I laid down next to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer. He fell asleep first. I kissed his head gently. I slowly drifted off to sleep beside my adorable kitten.

_____________________________
This was a write from a while ago so sorry if it's bad!

Requests are open